Karl Fitzgerald Art Thread

Jun 30, 2016
Man this guys work is just beautiful, very disappointed I missed out on his Kill Bill variant.

Sorry for the massive images.

karl-fitzgerald-5.jpg

karl-fitzgerald-final-jpg-with-border.jpg

Kill_Bill_Vol._1_Variant_by_Karl_Fitzgerald.jpg

I also saw those prints in the commission. But too late. Would've loved to get the Blade Runner regular. Still hope I'll be able to get one at some point :drool:

Praying for him to do a Taxi Driver print, his style is absolutely perfect for the feel and theme of that film.

I need to see some OG sketches from him to truly appreciate. Some guys are just so good that their stuff looks photoshopped ... Thats what I first thought of Jason Edmiston lol ... for me knowing their process and seeing their talent allows me to help feel the depth of their work ... call me strange, but it allows me to appreciate their work MUCH more.

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
I need to see some OG sketches from him to truly appreciate. Some guys are just so good that their stuff looks photoshopped ... Thats what I first thought of Jason Edmiston lol ... for me knowing their process and seeing their talent allows me to help feel the depth of their work ... call me strange, but it allows me to appreciate their work MUCH more.

John this guy seems legit to me. Actually talented. Color me impressed with his work. Check out some of these sketches of his....

u7D6nsH.jpg

r81DBnX.jpg

17KNaud.jpg

92qdpE7.jpg

64KPFO7.jpg

9Jg1A5F.jpg

Also in a new fully licensed Karl Fitzgerald commission for the film "The Guest". Concept art is amazing, if you haven't seen the film yet I'd give it a shot. It's great.

told via facebook that this came and went back down monetarily (I missed it) - properly released on Friday apparently (Bottleneck Gallery)
15419568_1261184130594843_1452076547723722674_o.jpg

Reactions: C2V3N