Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: November 3, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6427988_so.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this in the theater 10 years ago and thought it was just OK. Bought it on Blu-ray used cheap years ago figuring I would watch it again some day. Just finished watching it again and I found it to be awesome! Strange. I don't know why my opinion 10 years ago was different than it is now.

For those that have been asking...

Group buy posted
secured my copy, thanks Andy

what is the Best Buy preorder policy with charging your car? Do they charge at the purchase or right before dispatching?

what is the Best Buy preorder policy with charging your car? Do they charge at the purchase or right before dispatching?

I believe they charge your car ahead of time so that when you pick up your steelbook you can just drive away. No waiting. ;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
If you’re using a credit card it’s a temporary hold at time of purchase that goes away in a day or two and then the actual charge when it’s going out. Dunno about PayPal, I don’t use it there.

Is the steelbook satin like the Halloween and Ghost in the Shell 4K steelbooks or is it spot gloss like the Evil Dead I & II 4K steelbook?