Release date: March 1, 2023
Purchase link: Kill Her Goats
Price: $27.99
Notes: Pre-order discounted price $25.19 when added to cart

Kill Her Goats.jpg

Kill Her Goats Artcards.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Billy Talent
Got sent a 10% off code if anyone wants it.
Not sure if it'll only work for that $72 signed steelbook-shirt combo I left in the cart, or anything.

For anyone interested they have this steelbook back in stock same original price with more Free extras!

The steelbook now comes with a limited number on the steelbook, a signed verification paper showing its authenticity & now a gold foil character card with purchase. Seems very unfair to the people that purchased the 1st batch and didn't get all these things but if you want a terrible movie with a really nice case this is it

For anyone interested they have this steelbook back in stock same original price with more Free extras!

The steelbook now comes with a limited number on the steelbook, a signed verification paper showing its authenticity & now a gold foil character card with purchase. Seems very unfair to the people that purchased the 1st batch and didn't get all these things but if you want a terrible movie with a really nice case this is it
It's a different release to the steelbook only edition that was $27.99

It's a Collector's Edition
The price is $67.99

Collector's Edition
  • 1 of 2,500 Numbered Collector's Edition STEELBOOK™ Media Wrapped in Metal™
  • You will receive at random a Steelbook numbered from #11 to 100
  • Set of 8 Numbered 4'' x 5'' Lobby Cards (*Exclusive New Set)
  • Exclusive Large Vinyl "GOATFACE in the Shower" Hologram sticker (*New Exclusive)
  • Unrated Version Blu-ray™ disc with Bloopers
  • Unrated Version DVD disc with Bloopers
  • Vudu Promo Code** good towards the purchase of a Digital HD copy of Kill Her Goats on Vudu. Must be redeemed thru Vudu.
  • Custom case tooling: Debossed & embossed for added effect
  • Custom printing on Opening-Grip of the STEELBOOK™ reads: NO-CGI - UNRATED (*as a new feature of Special Edition)
  • Pre-order discounted price from Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $44.99
  • Everything pictured are production samples. Special Edition Steelbooks will come from Technicolor shrink-wrapped
This option will also include:

• Special Edition 4'' x 5'' Gold Foil Lobby Card
  • These are numbered 1-350
  • Signed on the back by Writer/Director Steve Wolsh
  • Certified autographed includes a Hologram seal (on the back w/signature)
  • The first 100 Special Edition Steelbooks ALL INCLUDE a gold foil lobby GUARANTEED

There is also another edition that's $34.99

• 1 of 2,500 Numbered Collector's Edition STEELBOOK™ Media Wrapped in Metal™ *You will receive at random a Steelbook numbered from 101 to 2,500
  • Exclusive Large Vinyl "GOATFACE in the Shower" Hologram sticker (*New Exclusive)
  • Vudu Promo Code** good towards the purchase of a Digital HD copy of Kill Her Goats on Vudu. Must be redeemed thru Vudu.
  • Custom printing on Opening-Grip of the STEELBOOK™ reads: NO-CGI - UNRATED (*as a new feature of Special Edition)
  • Everything pictured are production samples. Special Edition Steelbooks will come from Technicolor shrink-wrapped

In
It's a different release to the steelbook only edition that was $27.99

It's a Collector's Edition
The price is $67.99

Collector's Edition
  • 1 of 2,500 Numbered Collector's Edition STEELBOOK™ Media Wrapped in Metal™
  • You will receive at random a Steelbook numbered from #11 to 100
This option will also include:

• Special Edition 4'' x 5'' Gold Foil Lobby Card
  • These are numbered 1-350
  • Signed on the back by Writer/Director Steve Wolsh
  • Certified autographed includes a Hologram seal (on the back w/signature)
  • The first 100 Special Edition Steelbooks ALL INCLUDE a gold foil lobby GUARANTEED

There is also another edition that's $34.99

• 1 of 2,500 Numbered Collector's Edition STEELBOOK™ Media Wrapped in Metal™ *You will receive at random a Steelbook numbered from 101 to 2,500
Interesting. All the comments on Facebook said it was the same price as before but yeahh it went up about 10 bucks

Lol it isn't Unrated! They need to remove that as a selling point; in one scene the girl is clearly visible wearing pasties over her breasts

I have a feeling they only sold about 50 of those in total far and are now desperately trying to unload the rest, by dividing the remaining stock into various "super limited" sub- editions. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: JRodDirector
In
Interesting. All the comments on Facebook said it was the same price as before but yeahh it went up about 10 bucks

Lol it isn't Unrated! They need to remove that as a selling point; in one scene the girl is clearly visible wearing pasties over her breasts
For some reason I fancy a Pasty...
Dog Lunch GIF by victoriacatwalkdog

Who knew this thread would be educational - I've just discovered what the plural can also mean :rofl:

i bought my copy at their official site, but the steelbook was shipped by amazon.com and in a 0.5 millimeter thin envelope ...copy is damaged (dented) of course. is there a non amazon way? i remember watching an unboxing video where the guy received his copy in a strong white cardboard box.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012
i bought my copy at their official site, but the steelbook was shipped by amazon.com and in a 0.5 millimeter thin envelope ...copy is damaged (dented) of course. is there a non amazon way? i remember watching an unboxing video where the guy received his copy in a strong white cardboard box.
received a hard padded envelope from the Production company with their initial batch.

Can you tell me please, does the version off Amazon also have the twinbossing etching effects on the steelbook?

I like Fog City steel, but planning to play the waiting game till they release batch 2 or 3 once its cheaper.