Kingsman 3-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: February 22, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $58.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6493055_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3 Individual SteelBooks. Pretty good price seeing how Best Buy has the standard 4K edition priced at $33.99 (not a steelbook).

So that's only another 25 bucks to get the SteelBook for The King's Man and the 2 SteelBooks, 4K and Blu-ray discs for the first 2 movies.

Yeah I know. What's the point with another movie coming, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Dirk69 and Felix_ro
Reactions: apsmith21
sturdy embossed slipbox and really nice full gloss finished steelbooks...
not my video

Scratches on 2 of the steelbooks. Of course @apsmith21 won't be opening the boxes, so those with particular OCD might get thrown out of shape, if their's is like that.
Also why I prefer matte steelbooks - a scratch on those us just another streak of metal shining through, if visible at all. :D

Reactions: apsmith21
I got the set and I like it! The only thing I hate is that once you open the Steelbooks there no space in between them so if I don’t use the poly bags they will scratch each other, I tried the slim plastic slips but not enough space to fit them, I hate the plastic plolys and I have to use them :(

Reactions: Felix_ro
I got the set and I like it! The only thing I hate is that once you open the Steelbooks there no space in between them so if I don’t use the poly bags they will scratch each other, I tried the slim plastic slips but not enough space to fit them, I hate the plastic plolys and I have to use them :(
I think there is a way, admittedly very hard, crazy and risky to do, but in the end will make the box a little bigger to hold the SteelBooks and having something like the J-cards in between them; but that's just if you really want it and can't settle for them without protection or with those "plolys".

That blows.

I think there is a way, admittedly very hard, crazy and risky to do, but in the end will make the box a little bigger to hold the SteelBooks and having something like the J-cards in between them; but that's just if you really want it and can't settle for them without protection or with those "plolys".
They should have done something like the mad max box set

Reactions: Felix_ro