Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK
Notes: 751 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

14444849_1111322098984765_58629197003177188_o.jpg

14469449_1111322135651428_1764808850888197179_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was easy to become a Blufans VIP.
Started collecting FAC with Jurassic World and I think I only missed The Martian and the "invite only" FACs since then. What else do I have to do to get on the list? :sorry:

It was easy to become a Blufans VIP.
Started collecting FAC with Jurassic World and I think I only missed The Martian and the "invite only" FACs since then. What else do I have to do to get on the list? :sorry:

I don't know what you need to do would be something to discuss with Carl and Martin I would say. As the last stand was a loyalty reward for people who have been collecting from the beginning and they been using that list for these low print runs. And easy for vip status is subjective as I have 3 blufans releases and I would need 22 more to qualify for blufans. I however have every fac except 2 of them.

You don't forfeit your. Collectable number if you skip a release you forfeit them by not saying you don't want it. The rules say you have a week to purchase them or deny them.

Yeah, sorry, my bad, I completely misread the site last night when I said that.

Back on topic, I can't wait to see the artwork for this one.

The first time I requested a collectible number from FA I got number 1513 and missed a lot editions and had to go to eBay (scalpers heaven) and ofcourse GB's to get them. After some very friendly correspondence to and from Filmarena and MY decision to buy all their upcomming releases I got the number 188 :) I like the way they appreciate the core of fans who want to collect FAC (and BB) and buy directly from them. I only hope they (-and all forums like HDN) get rid of all scalpers who sell their releases on the Bay for crazy prices. That's/They are the REAL problem ;)

The first time I requested a collectible number from FA I got number 1513 and missed a lot editions and had to go to eBay (scalpers heaven) and ofcourse GB's to get them. After some very friendly correspondence to and from Filmarena and MY decision to buy all their upcomming releases I got the number 188 :) I like the way they appreciate the core of fans who want to collect FAC (and BB) and buy directly from them. I only hope they (-and all forums like HDN) get rid of all scalpers who sell their releases on the Bay for crazy prices. That's/They are the REAL problem ;)

Yes they are really friendly and if you just message them they do as well. I choose to get my editions from Carl's group buys as I am limited to how much I can spend on steels so the shipping price from film arena would cut in half what I could buy in a month since. I have gotten a collectable number that Carl sends me each time. And I join all the Gbs not to just have them but they are released I like. Krampus will be the first blind buy for me but if the artwork is good in all for it.

Yeah, sorry, my bad, I completely misread the site last night when I said that.

Back on topic, I can't wait to see the artwork for this one.
No problem just wanted to form you. You will prob get a pretty high number from film arena when you first apply. As I have one in the 1800s but if you just message them and ask them for s lower number and even talk to Jan on Facebook might be able to help you with a lower number. When he asked me I send photos of my whole film arena collection to lock in my lower collectable number