4K-USA Krampus (Naughty Cut) (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Scream Factory) [USA]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: December 7, 2021
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy - Zavvi USA
Price: $36.99 (Shout Factory) - $27.99 (Amazon) - $29.99 (Best Buy) - $39.99 (Zavvi USA)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

Krampus_UHD_Cover_72dpi.png

We’re celebrating Christmas a little early with our special announcement of Director Michael Dougherty’s holiday horror hit KRAMPUS: THE NAUGHTY CUT—coming soon from us on 4K UHD & Blu-ray. Here are the early details we have currently:

• National street date for North America (Region A) is Nov 16th.

• This will be presented as a Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.

• For the first time ever Michael’s Dougherty’s previously unseen “Naughty Cut” of the film will be seeing the light of day! This alternate version restores key dialogue and scenes that had to be trimmed from the original theatrical release to appease the MPAA. Supervised by filmmaker Michael Dougherty, this is the definitive version of the holiday cult classic!

• The original theatrical cut of the film will not be presented on our release.

• The Director-approved illustrated artwork pictured comes to us from artist Devon Whitehead. This art will be front-facing, and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.

• Full list of final extras will be announced on a later date. Expect a lot!

Pre-orders on our site begin today which includes the Blu-ray plus a rolled 18” x 24” poster of the new art. The poster is exclusive to us and will be made at a limited run of 700 pieces:

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be presented as a Collector’s Edition and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.

Do you think they will make new editions for the 4K releases?
I know Filmarena had a Krampus edition....will they make another Fac for the 4K variant?

Do you think they will make new editions for the 4K releases?
I know Filmarena had a Krampus edition....will they make another Fac for the 4K variant?
In order for that to be considered there would have to be a NEW WWA Steelbook for a new FAC. I did not see any new Steelbook for Krampus so I would say it’s a No !

Reactions: DMD4k
Another thing to consider is, these shout factory releases are generally licensed for North America only hence why you can't have them shipped overseas directly from Shout. Its not just some generic studio release which any Steelbook manufacturer can get their hands on for a premium release

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus