Waxwork Records Léon: The Professional - OST by Eric Serra (colored Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release Date: 26, August 2016
Link: Waxwork Records
Price: 35 USD

Note: First time on vinyl, 2xLP 180 gram, “Gunmetal” with Black Splatter Vinyl / “Upper East Side Splatter” Tan with Black Splatter Colored Vinyl, Heavyweight Old-Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket with Soft Touch Coating, Artwork By Oliver Barrett

Upper_East_Side_Web_FINAL.jpg
Gun_Metal_Package_3_web_FINAL.jpg

The_Professional_Cover_Web.jpg

Upper_East_Side_b_FINAL.jpg

Gun_Metal_Package_2_web_FINAL.jpg

professional_back_cover_web_FINAL.jpg

Waxwork Records is thrilled to announce the film score debut of Léon: The Professional on deluxe vinyl. The 1994 action-crime-thriller film directed by Luc Besson (The Fifth Element,Lucy) stars Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and features the motion picture debut of Natalie Portman. In the film, Léon (Reno), a professional hitman, reluctantly takes in 12-year-old Mathilda (Portman), after her family is murdered by corrupt Drug Enforcement Administration agent, Norman Stansfield (Oldman). Léon and Mathilda form an unusual relationship, as she becomes his protégée and learns the hitman's trade.

Waxwork Records’ new double-LP release marks the very first time the film score by composer Éric Serra has been released on vinyl. Combining both electronic and orchestral cues, Serra creates a score that is tense, yet beautiful, which compliments the film’s action sequences and the childhood innocence of Mathilda.

In keeping with Waxwork Records’ tireless efforts to create the highest quality soundtrack and film score releases on vinyl, the audio for Léon: The Professional was sourced from the original master tapes and then re-mastered for vinyl by producer and former White Zombie guitarist, J. Yuenger. The packaging includes 180 gram colored vinyl, heavyweight old-style tip on jackets with soft-touch coating, and new artwork by Oliver Barrett.

Léon: The Professional is available in two variants:

• 2 x LP 180 Gram “Gunmetal” with Black Splatter Vinyl

• Complete Score On Vinyl For The First Time Ever

• Heavyweight Old-Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket with Soft Touch Coating

• Sourced From The Original Masters

• Artwork By Oliver Barrett

• 2 x LP 180 Gram “Upper East Side Splatter” Tan with Black Splatter Colored Vinyl

• Complete Score On Vinyl For The First Time, Ever

• Heavyweight Old-Style Tip-On Gatefold Jacket with Soft Touch Coating

• Sourced From The Original Masters

• Artwork By Oliver Barrett

Track List:

Side A

A1. Noon

A2. Cute Name

A3. Ballad For Mathilda

A4. What’s Happening Out There?

A5. A Bird In New York

A6. She Is Dead

Side B

B1. Fatman

B2. Leon The Cleaner

B3. Can I Have A Word With You?

B4. The Game Is Over

B5. Feel The Breath

B6. Room 4602

Side C

C1. Very Special Delivery

C2. When Leon Does His Best

C3. Back On The Crime Scene

C4. Birds Of Storm

C5. Tony the IBM

C6. How Do You Know It’s Love?

Side D

D1. The Fight (Part 1: The Swat Squad)

D2. The Fight (Part 2: Bring Me Everyone)

D3. The Fight (Part 3: The Big Weapon)

D4. The Fight (Part 4: One Is Alive)

D5. Two Ways Out

Last edited:
Oh Wow weird :wow: Sorry to hear that buddy well if my tracking changes then i will know mines on the way back too Wonder if it's been badly damaged in transit ? Will keep you posted with mine Nick let me know what WW say :thumbs:
Hmm possibly! If not already, then it probably will be damaged once it arrives back at Waxwork... damn thing has been to more locations than I have in my entire life. :LOL:

Fingers crossed for you buddy! I've just been in touch with WW again who said they will be happy to refund me once they receive the item, so at least you know it's definitely an option if yours is also returned for whatever reason.

Just rechecked the tracking on mine and it's somehow gone from London to Canada, and is now back in Miami?! If the tracking is right and it has indeed gone back to the US, then I worry about what condition it'll arrive in... if it does arrive that is. :angry:

What does the tracking say for yours @Flloydo @Travis Bickle?

Same as you mate, already been to London and now it's in f*cking Jamaica! Via Canada

Looks like ill have to contact them, if this is the norm then I won't be purchasing again

image.png

Same as you mate, already been to London and now it's in f*cking Jamaica! Via Canada

Looks like ill have to contact them, if this is the norm then I won't be purchasing again

View attachment 264950
Damn, what the hell is going on?! Seems odd that it's only happening to customers in the UK... makes me wonder how many more have been returned.

By the way... Jamaica is apparently a neighbourhood in New York. I only realised this with my third order... for the past two I thought my items were actually visiting the Caribbean. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, what the hell is going on?! Seems odd that it's only happening to customers in the UK... makes me wonder how many more have been returned.

By the way... Jamaica is apparently a neighbourhood in New York. I only realised this with my third order... for the past two I thought my items were actually visiting the Caribbean. :LOL:

Of course Jamaica queens, didn't think of that!!!

Mate the whole of the US is pretty much built up of names from mostly British towns etc. Really odd when you see a Leeds, Essex, Kent, Plymouth and Stratford lol but I suppose it makes sense when the first settlers went to those places from over here

Yeah very frustrating
I've emailed them last night so I'm waiting for a reply now

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Of course Jamaica queens, didn't think of that!!!

Mate the whole of the US is pretty much built up of names from mostly British towns etc. Really odd when you see a Leeds, Essex, Kent, Plymouth and Stratford lol but I suppose it makes sense when the first settlers went to those places from over here

Yeah very frustrating
I've emailed them last night so I'm waiting for a reply now
Ha yeah, it can get pretty confusing! It always catches me out in films when they mention areas in America that share the same name as towns in the UK... never knew that was why they shared the same names though (I'm rubbish when it comes to history).

They're probably all still in bed at the moment, but they're usually pretty quick with replying. The girl I was speaking to last night emailed me back within seconds each time lol.

Ha yeah, it can get pretty confusing! It always catches me out in films when they mention areas in America that share the same name as towns in the UK... never knew that was why they shared the same names though (I'm rubbish when it comes to history).

They're probably all still in bed at the moment, but they're usually pretty quick with replying. The girl I was speaking to last night emailed me back within seconds each time lol.

I contacted them through the contact page but nothing yet, yeah I imagine they are sleeping

Yeah there are so many places in the US named after English towns and citys etc because of English settlers and explorers

(You do know America is made up of the rest of the world don't you? Mainly English, Irish and European countries like Poland etc And their history is about 400 years old if that) not like English history or French for example with kings and queens ruling the lands and legacies

That's what the revenant is kinda about

• Thanks
I contacted them through the contact page but nothing yet, yeah I imagine they are sleeping

Yeah there are so many places in the US named after English towns and citys etc because of English settlers and explorers

(You do know America is made up of the rest of the world don't you? Mainly English, Irish and European countries like Poland etc And their history is about 400 years old if that) not like English history or French for example with kings and queens ruling the lands and legacies

That's what the revenant is kinda about
That's how I contacted them too. :thumbs:

To answer your question... yes and no, lol. I know bits and bobs (thanks to films), but I'm blurry on all the details. The only history I learned at school was to do with WWI and WWII, because that's all the teachers seemed to bloody know about. :rolleyes:

That's how I contacted them too. :thumbs:

To answer your question... yes and no, lol. I know bits and bobs (thanks to films), but I'm blurry on all the details. The only history I learned at school was to do with WWI and WWII, because that's all the teachers seemed to bloody know about. :rolleyes:

I loved history, and took it for GCSEs but yeah the teachers were better with the world wars and industrial revolution. Also they was good on the Chinese history

• Thanks
Yay! :thumbs:

Can I ask how you tracked it via the Royal Mail site?

Decided to recheck mine and it's now apparently back in London. :confused:

How about yours @Flloydo?
:LOL::rofl: WTF i used royal mail track and trace put your number in if it doesn't work go to parcelforce it says on mine no info yet but i clicked on where has it been and that info came up it says posted on 15/09 so maybe once they hit London they are relabelled/reposted don't know but bizzare :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
Yay! :thumbs:

Can I ask how you tracked it via the Royal Mail site?

Decided to recheck mine and it's now apparently back in London. :confused:

How about yours @Flloydo?

Well they still haven't even replied to me yet!

But Very odd, also checked the link from the dispatch email again and it's on it's way back to London!! So strange. So pointless too

image.png

:LOL::rofl: WTF i used royal mail track and trace put your number in if it doesn't work go to parcelforce it says on mine no info yet but i clicked on where has it been and that info came up it says posted on 15/09 so maybe once they hit London they are relabelled/reposted don't know but bizzare :confused:

Royal Mail and parcel force tracking both don't work for me. Says error

Thanks for the info mate, but both sites are saying they don't recognise the code. I honestly think the tracking for both mine and Flloydo's is screwed... first it departed London three times, then it was returned to the US only to end up back in the UK within a day. Super confusing and frustrating! :banghead:

Well they still haven't even replied to me yet!

But Very odd, also checked the link from the dispatch email again and it's on it's way back to London!! So strange. So pointless too

View attachment 265234

Royal Mail and parcel force tracking both don't work for me. Says error
Damn, really? Maybe they're busy with so many people now contacting them about the same thing lol.

That's exactly how my tracking looks by the way... so odd that it's only taken a day to get from the US to the UK, whereas before it took over a week! :bored:

@Noodles @Flloydo Guys keep checking royal mail it will eventually show I think the tracking is screwed up for all of us.Royal mail now has mine being made ready for despatch overseas it's like Back To The Future:rofl: but when i click on where has it been it says 09.29 out for delivery from my local delivery office :thumbs:
Hopefully you're right! I don't even see an option for where it's been though, and it continues to tell me that my code is unrecognised, which is worrying. If it's not here by the end of next week, then something's definitely up!

Glad to see yours arrived anyway bud. :thumbs:

It's finally letting me track it through Royal Mail and it's currently in Nottingham, so hopefully it might be with me tomorrow!

Any update on yours @Flloydo?

• Thanks
It's finally letting me track it through Royal Mail and it's currently in Nottingham, so hopefully it might be with me tomorrow!

Any update on yours @Flloydo?

That's good to hear mate, on the waxwork tracking it arrived in London and passed through the facility yeaterday but it still don't let me track it on Royal Mail!! Strange

• Thanks