4K-USA Labyrinth 35th Anniversary Edition (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) [USA]

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Release Date: August 17, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon
Price: $41

Labyrinth_35th_Anniversary_Edition-4k_1.jpgLabyrinth_35th_Anniversary_Edition-4k_2.jpg

• Friendly
Reactions: froglover
4K ULTRA HD DISC

• Feature presented in 4K resolution, with Dolby Vision
  • Dolby Atmos audio + 5.1 audio + original theatrical 2-Channel Surround audio
  • Special Features:
    • NEW: Deleted & Alternate Scene Oubliette
      • Over 25 minutes of never-before-seen lost and alternate scenes, with all-new commentary from Brian Henson!
    • NEW:Sarah’s Screen Tests
      • A collection of rare, original screen tests for the role of Sarah! Featuring Molly Ringwald, Trini Alvarado, Tracey Gold, Claudia Wells, Jill Schoelen, Maddie Corman and Danielle von Zerneck
BLU-RAY DISC™

• Feature presented in high definition, sourced from the 4K master
  • Dolby Atmos audio
  • Special Features:
  • “The Henson Legacy” Featurette
  • Labyrinth Anniversary Q&A
  • “Remembering The Goblin King” Featurette
  • The Storytellers (Picture-in-Picture)
  • Commentary by Conceptual Designer Brian Froud
  • Original Making-of Documentary “Inside The Labyrinth”
  • “Journey Through the Labyrinth: Kingdom of Characters” Documentary
  • “Journey Through the Labyrinth: The Quest for Goblin City” Documentary
  • Theatrical Trailers
SPECS
Run Time: Approx. 101 minutes
Rating: PG
Feature Picture: 2160p Ultra High Definition, 2.39:1
Feature Audio: English Dolby Atmos (Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Compatible) | English, French (PAR) 5.1 DTS-HD MA, English 2-Channel Surround DTS-HD MA, Spanish 5.1 Dolby Digital

Already posted :

Hope this is the same Zavvi is getting as I am down for this. May even sack off the PET slip as it looks great without it
Zavvi might be the same
I doubt Zavvi release will include digital copy
As to slip that wont be known if included until someone gets delivery from Zavvi

Love this movie!!
Reminds me that haven't buy The Dark Crystal yet.

Kinda what I am waiting for a I want a nice dark crystal premium....I doubt we will ever see the likes of Blufans, Weet, or manta releasing a dark crystal OC.
So the least we can get is some other label releasing The dark Crystal in a very nice set perhaps a leather bound book.

also THE NEVERENDING STORY...just for nostalgic reason I would love to own on a HUGE book casing.