Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So mine still says processing. I emailed zavvi to ask about my order and got this crap back.

Hi Jinxy Katte,

We would like to apologise for the experience you’ve had with your recent order.

Recently we’ve experienced record orders and with our additional safety precautions to protect employees, it has meant slower than normal dispatch times. Orders are typically shipped out within 24 hours, presently to accommodate for increased dispatch times you may have noticed our usual delivery options have been adjusted to give the best expectation when placing your order.

Please rest assure that our team are working as fast as possible to get your parcel to you. Upon dispatch, you will receive a further email to confirm, once with the carrier we expect the usual 2-3 days delivery.

We will provide further communications regarding your order shortly, so please continue to check your emails and your online account for further updates.​

Same as mine. I spoke to them on live chat on Monday, they said it shouldve been dispatched already and were raising it with the warehouse team. Ridiculous
Well that doesn't bode well. I have it raised on facebook atm. Their live chat says unavailable. I wad really looking forward to this release, it better not get cancelled due to overselling or something.

Well that doesn't bode well. I have it raised on facebook atm. Their live chat says unavailable. I wad really looking forward to this release, it better not get cancelled due to overselling or something.
Well I'm in the same boat. I sent a message through their website and got the generic Covid delays template response. I followed it up on Twitter explaining I paid for this on the 11th and my order was back to "processing". They gave me this response:

"Thank you for confirming those details and I'm sorry for the delay with your Last Action Hero - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Collector’s Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray). I can confirm that this is processing in our warehouse currently and as such should be dispatched to you very soon.
Slightly smiling face
You will receive an email notification once this is on its way to you. - Daniel B"
I think they probably just looked at the order status (which I've clearly already seen) and just parroted it back to me and case closed. Best case scenario is that the manufacturer didn't ship the full shipment and they're waiting on the rest of the stock. Apparently this is routine for Zavvi to oversell and not fulfill the orders, so gutted.

I jumped on this the moment the e-mail went out promoting it so I'm not happy. After months of looking forward to it a bit of honesty would have been appreciated either way.

Well I'm in the same boat. I sent a message through their website and got the generic Covid delays template response. I followed it up on Twitter explaining I paid for this on the 11th and my order was back to "processing". They gave me this response:

I think they probably just looked at the order status (which I've clearly already seen) and just parroted it back to me and case closed. Best case scenario is that the manufacturer didn't ship the full shipment and they're waiting on the rest of the stock. Apparently this is routine for Zavvi to oversell and not fulfill the orders, so gutted.

I jumped on this the moment the e-mail went out promoting it so I'm not happy. After months of looking forward to it a bit of honesty would have been appreciated either way.
Maybe it just has something to do with the delay and the shipment got split? I ordered mine immediately upon seeing it go live though. If I don't get one I'm gonna be pissed.

Just got an update on mine. So

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible.

I will be in contact shortly to give you an update. Thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help

So I actually received this order, upon opening it i found that they had sent this completely unsealed. the slip and the steelbook were open and the slip was very badly scratched and bent in some places.
Long story short I sent it back 2 days later and although they confirmed the refund has been requested I havent received any money or confirmation in 6 days.
It seems they are very slow with refunds now aswell compared to before

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Just got an update on mine. So

I am sorry to let you know that there has been a problem in the warehouse which has resulted in your order being stopped prior to dispatch.

I understand this is disappointing and we are sorry. I will investigate further and request for the order to be sent to you as soon as possible.

I will be in contact shortly to give you an update. Thank you for your patience.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help
Well sounds like you got slightly more sense than I did at least. Fingers crossed something positive comes from that update.

Well sounds like you got slightly more sense than I did at least. Fingers crossed something positive comes from that update.
Just got a dispatch notification. Apparently being sent via hermes. But the only tracking atm is order placed and that is apparently from yesterday. But it would seem it is dispatched. So hopefully yours will be too my duds.