Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. If it was just a split shipment etc I wish they'd just sent an update about the delay last week. Would have saved lots of people getting wound up this week. Hopefully this means they've got stock to offer replacement for those that might want them.

So I actually received this order, upon opening it i found that they had sent this completely unsealed. the slip and the steelbook were open and the slip was very badly scratched and bent in some places.
Long story short I sent it back 2 days later and although they confirmed the refund has been requested I havent received any money or confirmation in 6 days.
It seems they are very slow with refunds now aswell compared to before
Sounds like someone's return

And gone again.

Only 100 went back in stock. 50% (maybe more) would of gone to scalpers

Glad I’m not feeling this one. Was more interested in the true romance box set restock plus I don’t own it on steel. I’ve already got the better steelbook for this

Reactions: samdavies
Pre ordered this when it went live and was shipped to me on the 12th july, it arrived to me approx a week ago when i was away.
Did these come sealed or unsealed as if unsealed it be my first from zavvi.
To me it looks like a return?
The outer slip was not sealed but steelbook is inside the envelope had the which holds are cards etc the spine was all pealed away and a crease on the envelope as if someone had this open already.
Im taking the art cards and tickets inside was not sealed also, even the poster was not perfect.
Slip has a few scuffs on it not being sealed, but i find it hard this would be a return as was dispatched im sure around time all others was.

To be honest i got the steelbook seperate and the mug i am got this being exclusive and limited etc but to be honest the crap that come with it is just tat and the slip is crap also.
I may have to think twice in buying this sort of editions from now on as very disappointing to be honest.
More so it not being sealed.

Pre ordered this when it went live and was shipped to me on the 12th july, it arrived to me approx a week ago when i was away.
Did these come sealed or unsealed as if unsealed it be my first from zavvi.
To me it looks like a return?
The outer slip was not sealed but steelbook is inside the envelope had the which holds are cards etc the spine was all pealed away and a crease on the envelope as if someone had this open already.
Im taking the art cards and tickets inside was not sealed also, even the poster was not perfect.
Slip has a few scuffs on it not being sealed, but i find it hard this would be a return as was dispatched im sure around time all others was.

To be honest i got the steelbook seperate and the mug i am got this being exclusive and limited etc but to be honest the crap that come with it is just tat and the slip is crap also.
I may have to think twice in buying this sort of editions from now on as very disappointing to be honest.
More so it not being sealed.
collector's edition is sealed

Ok thanks obviously mine was not which was weird.
I've seen quite few posts about this being received without shrinkwrap, i'm guessing zavvi probably did the assembly themselves in a rush, threw in the already sealed steelbook with the paper tat and sealed it themselves, the seal is some real poor effort anyway, it's more a thick plastic than the usual. and mine was kind of split and had black specks of dirt where the seams of the wrap where.

If I was you I'd be lookng for a partial refund. Not good enough.....
I was one of the ones that got this unsealed aswell and my steelbook was unsealed aswell within the full slip and all they pffered was 10% or return the set.

I also had scuff marks on the slip and they wouldnt accept more than 10% refund

I was one of the ones that got this unsealed aswell and my steelbook was unsealed aswell within the full slip and all they pffered was 10% or return the set.

I also had scuff marks on the slip and they wouldnt accept more than 10% refund
So im not the only one to get it unsealed, my steelbook is sealed but i got this and the single steelbook dont know why, but i do have a use for the other steel.
Was your unsealed a lowish number? Im just curious if they grabbed a few to check inside.
But to me it just feels like it was a return but cant be as no way someone got it and returned all before mine was dispatched.
I do wish i just stuck with the steelbook only though.
If this is the crap they start providing us with i will stop buying not worth the money and worth less when it was unsealed and had few issues.

M
I've seen quite few posts about this being received without shrinkwrap, i'm guessing zavvi probably did the assembly themselves in a rush, threw in the already sealed steelbook with the paper tat and sealed it themselves, the seal is some real poor effort anyway, it's more a thick plastic than the usual. and mine was kind of split and had black specks of dirt where the seams of the wrap where.
Missed your post mate ok so there was a few, i did see an unboxing after i sent my post today, and yes did look like they stuck it in some random clear bag lol.
But some protection is better than none. Your right about the tat i was expecting better, anyone who thinks this set is great needs there eyes tested. I feel rather ripped off.
I do often buy there exclusive editions but not all but this was a poor example and has many flaws on mine.
I know they are money grabbers, but they just dont do themselves any favours, if they make good quality items they will get repeat customers.
But charging what they did on this and getting what we did im not sure if i can get there exclusive next time around.

Got two packages from Zavvi today, True Romance and this. Both arrived in giant boxes filled with a string of those air packet things.

I actually like the slipbox for this and was gonna replace the Steelbook with my US one. Guess that's not happening anymore. What a complete waste of money this ended up being. Thanks, Zavvi!

DSC_3244.JPG

Got two packages from Zavvi today, True Romance and this. Both arrived in giant boxes filled with a string of those air packet things.

I actually like the slipbox for this and was gonna replace the Steelbook with my US one. Guess that's not happening anymore. What a complete waste of money this ended up being. Thanks, Zavvi!

View attachment 513850
Wow sorry to see this and it was in a huge box you said? Dont get zavvi at times mine was in the fold over boxes you get which i do like, beats the jiffy bag crap they ùsed to use in past.

But i know what you mean with them boxes they are very flimsy and they dont even wrap or protect item inside.

And here was me moaning about it not being sealed and i asked the question on here if it was supposed to be, and having see unboxing etc it was supposed to.
Im surprised my slip box was not badly marked up with not being sealed.
But to be honest i have seen some unboxings of ones sealed with bigger issues. Like torn areas around box.
Mine was very minor but the envelope inside holding cards the edge comes away as if glue does not hold. And a small tear on the art card at back..
I got this more for the slip or whole package as purchased the steel seperate as well for something else.
But this edition was a bit of a let down in many ways.
I winged and im getting a % refund on mine and decided i just keep it.
My other option was to return but decided i keep it.
But i know how you feel i used to get many things from them with damages and yes some in them silly boxes they use often they are cut up to form a box.
Don't understand why they never used the fold over boxes on your one.
Im not sure what others got there ones sent in but for a change my items of late have been in the right type of boxes.
I tend to buy most of my ltd editions elsewhere these days but when it comes to the zavvi exclusive ones we dont have much choice.