Last Blu-ray/4K Special Edition/Displays purchased - post pics!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Simply post some pics of any cool, or OOP print sets you own, with figurines, limited ed packaging, any special shelving you have, or just how you have them displayed.

A separate thread for posting general pics of your Blu-Ray collection will be added to the general Blu-Ray movie area.

This is the "I am bragging about my Special/Limited Editions" thread ;)

Enjoy! :oohyeah:
DB

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5823.jpg

Reactions: Grendel
I received this today. I've been wanting to locate one of these for a long time. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with the Glass Globe. The glass ball is real glass.

Unfortunately, the seller packed it well around the box, but didn't pack the actual glass globe very at all. It broke off, and seperated from the plastic base, rolling around like a small cannonball. Also there are three small fittings on the small serpents at the base. Two are completely missing (so they mustn't have been there at all as they weren't inside the outer packaging which was sealed. The seller described it as New, but it wasn't.

To top it off, the seller cancelled the ebay order (I paid via paypal outside of ebay), so I'm going to have to take it through Paypal. Thakfully I didn't pay Friends and Family.

Attachments

• 20191107_160648 (Large).jpg
    20191107_160648 (Large).jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 190
I received this today. I've been wanting to locate one of these for a long time. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with the Glass Globe. The glass ball is real glass.

Unfortunately, the seller packed it well around the box, but didn't pack the actual glass globe very at all. It broke off, and seperated from the plastic base, rolling around like a small cannonball. Also there are three small fittings on the small serpents at the base. Two are completely missing (so they mustn't have been there at all as they weren't inside the outer packaging which was sealed. The seller described it as New, but it wasn't.

To top it off, the seller cancelled the ebay order (I paid via paypal outside of ebay), so I'm going to have to take it through Paypal. Thakfully I didn't pay Friends and Family.

Wow, I've never seen this edition before :OMG:

Wow, I've never seen this edition before :OMG:

I saw one in someones collection (a photo of a collection), and it took me ages to work out what it was, and where it came from. Then it proved to be very hard to locate. Too bad it turned into a bad experience. The "globe" is basically a large glass marble, and it is really heavy. So when shipping, it would definitely move around, though I suspect my example is missing some kind of plastic or cardboard stabiliser that should be in place at the top.

I saw one in someones collection (a photo of a collection), and it took me ages to work out what it was, and where it came from. Then it proved to be very hard to locate. Too bad it turned into a bad experience. The "globe" is basically a large glass marble, and it is really heavy. So when shipping, it would definitely move around, though I suspect my example is missing some kind of plastic or cardboard stabiliser that should be in place at the top.
Yeah, it seems like a "tricky" item to ship without any damage, nevertheless it looks really great :)

Yeah, it seems like a "tricky" item to ship without any damage, nevertheless it looks really great :)

Definitely. As it turns out after looking at another one, it is missing a top plastic piece that holds the globe in place. The seller claimed it was brand new, but that definitely isn't the case. I've put a paypal claim in. I'll have to find someone else in Italy who can help locate another one. :(