DVD Last DVD you purchased?

Brand new! Just out! Limited edition!
The 'Julia' mattress slip was only for the first orders and is already sold out!
So glad I was able to score one!
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

STANDARD SLIPCOVER:
image.jpg
Levianthan-hellraiser.co.uk

Last edited:
Reactions: Last Lizard
You can't count out DVDs because many of the things that came out on DVD many NEVER be released in any other format. (As we know, many TV series will probably never make the jump to blu ray).
Totally agree, although if I have a choice I will always choose a blu-ray edition. I sincerely doubt that this set will ever be released on blu-ray though. I didn't buy it on release as I thought that it was rather expensive at around £45 but I eventually picked it up for a very reasonable £22.

Sad but true regarding TV series, although I keep hoping for Six Feet Under.

Totally agree, although if I have a choice I will always choose a blu-ray edition. I sincerely doubt that this set will ever be released on blu-ray though. I didn't buy it on release as I thought that it was rather expensive at around £45 but I eventually picked it up for a very reasonable £22.

Sad but true regarding TV series, although I keep hoping for Six Feet Under.
Of course, I would always choose the blu ray edition if there is a choice!
One of the crazy things is- cable channels will have been airing HD versions of shows that are not available on blu ray! In those cases, you have to be lucky enough to find someone who grabbed the series over the air and made bootlegs available. This has happened with movies as well. (They air on Cable and Satellite in HD, yet there is no blu ray edition).

Reactions: lenticularis