Last Ironpack/MetalPak/Tin Purchased?

I decided to be the canary in the coal mine and be the first to order from the Czech store Nator.sk. 1) because I was curious to see if these were real. 2) they had covers that don't exist anywhere else (and in the case of ROAD TO PERDITION- don't exist AT ALL).
They are thinner than most metalpaks. The art isn't transferred as well as most metals. I have not opened them yet - so that is all I really have to report. I am happy that they are indeed real, and I did not get ripped off by a dealer I was previously unaware of. The shipping is similar to Film Arena - expensive.
I have to admit that having Die Hard 1 & 2 with their original art is sweet!
(Btw- the back is a removable info sheet under the cellophane)
View attachment 219985
Those sure are strange looking. There seems to be a lot of text used on the rear covers under the backing cards.

Is that Chinese writing on the bottom of the Die Hard at the back??

Those sure are strange looking. There seems to be a lot of text used on the rear covers under the backing cards.

Is that Chinese writing on the bottom of the Die Hard at the back??
That would be the Nakatomi Logo. (See pics) These are very weird. Thin, and pretty rinky dink. The inside disc holder is like a piece of plastic that you find when you buy something at CVS sealed in plastic. The Blu ray appears to be a standard issue blu from a legit blu (probably from amaray blu overstock?). The thin case opens like a pendant, with opposite side pulls. (See Pics)
They also don't open flush - the image below is the widest they open.
The only reason to really get these are the alternate art. Really just a hardcore completist kind of thing to get.
It's like someone found a way to make their own homemade Metalpaks with weird cases.
I would still get some others just for the alternate art. But that is just the collector in me. (I like the weird stuff!).
(But again- the shipping is like $30) - But even with these being so odd- who wouldn't want that Rocky 4? I do! And I don't even like the movie! (And it is sold out anyway)
image.jpeg
To be honest, I still don't know what these are exactly! Not like any other Metalpak I own.
I would descibe these as like owning a bootleg record. It ain't like a legit Metal.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
This is not a steelbook but I hope someone from Australia can lend me some help on getting this movie. This was my second damaged copy :( These are not easy to come by. Thanks. For those who don’t know this the Dark Knight Blu Ray metal slipcase only available to Australia and New Zealand.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisPatt
This is not a steelbook but I hope someone from Australia can lend me some help on getting this movie. This was my second damaged copy :( These are not easy to come by. Thanks. For those who don’t know this the Dark Knight Blu Ray metal slipcase only available to Australia and New Zealand.

(n) How was this packaged? That sucks man