PS4 Last of Us Firefly Edition PS5

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
Release Date: 2nd of September 2022

It's been leaked for a very short time on the PS Direct Store and then pulled off after a few minutes.
Comes with steelbook and comic books 1-4

I really hope I can manage to snatch a copy.

Attachments

• PS5.jpeg
    PS5.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 107
Might be, on Naughty Dog website is says available in the US from direct.playstation.com only. Now only could mean that it's available only in the US or in the US available only from playstation. I do hope GAME manage to get it in UK whatever the cost lol

Stunning looking set! The game is pointless though and a total cash-in... would maybe consider it if they also included a Part 2 "remake" and multiplayer though.

I dunno, I don't find it pointless. A lot of improvements that take advantage of the newest hardware. Plus it's going to add accessibility features same as TLOU Part 2 had so more people can play and enjoy it. Not to mention it's going to get released on PC as well. I don't mind paying to play the game over and over again on improved graphics and combat/AI.

I do get what you say though money wise, they could have sold it for less rather than the price of a new IP.

Stunning looking set! The game is pointless though and a total cash-in... would maybe consider it if they also included a Part 2 "remake" and multiplayer though.

I really need to play part 2 again and mop up the trophies I didn't get the first time around. I guess if they're remastering the first game they'll do the better sequel at some point as well eh @tha_lunatic

troll GIF

Yeah it's lovely looking but the game is such as cash in

It's just Neils attempt to retcon a few things to justify the story elements and direction he took the franchise in Part II. Bet you any money Abby will be featured.

Reactions: Last Lizard
In the interview they mentioned they rebuilt it from the ground up and included all technological advantages from Uncharted 4 and The Last of Us Part 2.

If that means we are getting The Last of Us Part 1 with the graphics and the advanced gameplay of Part 2, I‘m all in for it.

Would definitely love to get my hands on that steelbook though. Hope it turns out to be available in Europe somehow.

Reactions: Thoth
It’s been confirmed on twitter it’s a US exclusive, and it’s sold out

Going for $300-$600 on eBay

NaughtyDog are asses, they did the same for the Post Pandemic edition of the original

Reactions: trinitycorps
Pointless remake, they probably only doing it to change you way Joel is perceived in the first game to match TLOU2 more sadistic take on him to justify the games Story.
There is little no reason for a remake unless that's what they're doing.
Which if that the case, they can keep it.

Reactions: Noodles