PS4 Last of Us Firefly Edition PS5

Yeah, pretty sad to not include the disc. I don't even need the voucher as I have already purchased the digital game, although I will more than likely not unseal the game anyway.

Reactions: hatredhorror
woahhh, thats so nice! thanks a lot!!! also available in germany @jonnybobbytimmy @tha_lunatic

also @tommyh84

Thanks for the tag, £100 for a game I've already 100% though. Pass for me now. Should have been an option from day 1 :(

I see digital codes sold for 30-40 on eBay so maybe you can sell the voucher and replace with the disc you own.
Good idea to be fair but Sony have got this thing lately with discless collectors editions

Horizon Forbidden West
God of War Ragnarok
Now this

It’s a trend they need to stop because no offence to digital only people but the whole point of a collectors edition is physical goodies

I want this but supporting it means supporting whatever Sony is thinking

Any money Spiderman II next year will be the same

Last edited:
woahhh, thats so nice! thanks a lot!!! also available in germany @jonnybobbytimmy @tha_lunatic

also @tommyh84
Thanks, already seen it. Preordered the UK PEGI

arrived today sufficiently well packaged in a large cardboard box without bubblewrap but padded with paper..

edition is kinda average tho... outer box has weird proportions and looks kinda boring.. the steel is good, like a 7/10 in my book.. good art, bad finish (streaky matte)

827D4821-A3D9-452A-8875-57D53B624554.jpeg

2F019C44-E71D-473C-A159-B8DFD8F7814C.jpeg

04F182A6-877C-4D37-831C-A4DD4F3EBF2D.jpeg

arrived today sufficiently well packaged in a large cardboard box without bubblewrap but padded with paper..

edition is kinda average tho... outer box has weird proportions and looks kinda boring.. the steel is good, like a 7/10 in my book.. good art, bad finish (streaky matte)

View attachment 548605

View attachment 548607

View attachment 548606
Received mine today as well and agree with you... overpriced for what it is, but it's OOS now so will probably go for twice/thrice what we paid tbf.

Hate that they used stickers on the box flaps to seal them btw. I was worried it'd leave glue residue or mark/tear when trying to remove them :ohno:

Received mine today as well and agree with you... overpriced for what it is, but it's OOS now so will probably go for twice/thrice what we paid tbf.

Hate that they used stickers on the box flaps to seal them btw. I was worried it'd leave glue residue or mark/tear when trying to remove them :ohno:
yeah and the stickers didnt hold particularly well either.. the one sealing off the comics was already loose.. must be an absolute nightmare for people like @tha_lunatic

Still available no?