Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

blurays (and DVDs ofcourse) makes TV binge watching fun (and long)...what's your next TV show binge watching on schedule?

Nice! have to do a full week for all of them! :D

I'm really going to miss this show. I hardly watch 1/2 hour-long sitcoms anymore, but The Office is one that I've stuck with (the only other two that I watch are Modern Family and The New Girl). Yes, the quality of it went a little downhill after Steve Carell left, but to me, John Krasinski and Jenna Fischer's Jim and Pam have always been the heart of the show.

Finished Fringe Season 5, I'll miss Walter and the Gang :'(
Started Dexter season 7:cool: after Dexter comes True Blood season 5:cool:
After i finish watching these shows with my wife, I'll be starting Strike Back UK season 1 and then US season 1(UK season 2) still patiently waiting for the Final Season of Spartacus:cool:

just finished Primeval UK (saw it when it first aired) season 1 and 2 with the kids...now to find a cheap DVD set of the third one, they enjoyed it since they already saw Primeval new World and was sad when it was cancelled.

Watched the entire season of Arrow in the past week :) Pretty solid show Im happy to report. Next up... I think will be the last half of Haven from the past season that I still haven't watched.

Reactions: jbsolo