Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
HAHA, you ain't messing about :D :thumbs: I've had a go of the G923 wheel and pedals, a really nice set mate.

Have been in the past thinking about picking one up but haven't yet, Might do when the new Forza comes out.
haha, i always wanted to try it out and its so much fun! very immersive with great feedback.. can definitely recommend it

i know your probably talking about the racing sim forza, but that forza horizon game looked super fun.. would love to have sth similar on ps..

haha, i always wanted to try it out and its so much fun! very immersive with great feedback.. can definitely recommend it

i know your probably talking about the racing sim forza, but that forza horizon game looked super fun.. would love to have sth similar on ps..
yeah, Horizon 5 is brilliant, definitely the best to date but I hear this new Forza Motorsport is meant to be excellent. Only thing is that its only on the Series X/S so need to pick one up soonish :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Oh my! I can't believe I managed to grab both of these sealed in one go. I'm over the moon :woot:

1657966304999.jpg

Thanks! I'll look it up and see if I can get a deal for it, usually it ends up costing around 100 with all custom fees and not to keen to spend that much for it yet.

Latest pickup. Already own the game digitally, but it was 5 bucks and I couldn’t pass up getting this. For now it’s sealed (and sadly has a slip, though the art is the same underneath), but I may open it one of these Days.

Attachments

• CB3C3282-E58A-41AB-A661-B505FB8E528A.jpeg
    CB3C3282-E58A-41AB-A661-B505FB8E528A.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 64
Latest arrival from the states.

1672421076700.jpg

The Last of Us Firefly Edition (US)

I'm disappointed with packaging, it's very flimsy and poorly made. I hope I will receive a good copy in UK or I will return if it arrives damaged.
Steelbook is quite nice, better than I thought.

1672421076683.jpg

1672421076671.jpg

1672421076661.jpg

i bought bloodrayne betrayel, but for an unnatural reason i didnt buy the revamped edition of bloodrayne 1 & 2 :/

I think I was more interested in the Revamped BR1 and BR2. Although I bought PS4 by mistake instead of PS5. But I guess at least I could play it on both gens if I were to unseal it (Highly unlikely xD)

Reactions: tha_lunatic
View attachment 550539

Cost a bit to import but managed to find one! Not the best design but since it's the only one released I guess I'm glad to own it. Inside art much better, dunno why I didn't take a pic lol
apparently the exact same design was also to be released in germany, but for whatever reason that didnt happen so far... might pick this up from australia eventually in case it doesnt get another release

• Wow
Reactions: Thoth
Yeah it's strange why this was so limited. I heard some horror stories of people pre-ordering from Australian store internationally and only receiving the PS5 game without steelbook.

• Wow
Reactions: hatredhorror
same here! the lenti editions of re2 & re3 have the cellophane y-fold seal + playstation tear strip.
i f#cking hate this shrinkwrap seal they used for re4. it looks so cheap.

Exactly! It looks like it was shrink wrapped in a supermarket while wrapping vegetables.

Is that steelbook on the left aswell? I’ve never seen that one before

Lenticular sleeve edition on left.