Latest Framed Posters & Art

roseart

everyrosehasitsthorn
Premium Supporter
Mar 20, 2012
Texas, US
I know we have the newly acquired thread, but with the cost of framing these bad boys it can take some time to get these framed. So, I thought I would start a thread to show what's the latest Posters & Art you've gotten framed and how you proudly display it.

:movie:​

Here are the latest I just got back. Note, the wife wants to paint first, so the "how you proudly display it" is not valid in these pics. ;)

attachment.php

Primus "Bass Concert Hall ATX 11/7/12" (Todd Slater) Wife and I went to this show last year. We plan on getting a shadow frame for the ticket stub to go underneath.

attachment.php

Django Unchained (205/250) (Mark Englert) - Gallery1988 "2013 Oscar"

attachment.php

The City of Lost Children (Variant) (Sig 04/70) (Ken Taylor) - Mondo

attachment.php

Transformers "Oversized Version" (Sig 162/225) (Tim Doyle) This actually turned into a gift for my brother in-law. Nice gift. ;)

Finally was able to pick these up from the gallery:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
just a couple updates ....

Michaels has been running 60% off framing that I think ends today. (or was it yesterday)

in other news last Sunday I took my Inglourious Basterds Mondo in to get framed. Supposedly around 22nd I might have it back. :drool::woot:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
@White Rat nice! I just recently got that Robin Hood too .... saw a pic on instagram and had to ahve it.
Hope you didn't pay an arm and a leg! I probably could have got you one for cost.

I've got a Monsters Inc commission going with the same artist right now. Just waiting on the printing to be done before I show it.