Latest & upcoming Record Releases

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Since most ninjas are more interested in Soundtracks/Scores I thought a Discussion Thread for the latest and upcoming releases of regular records would make sense!

Share your pre-orders you're excited about, re-issues you're looking for or share special editions we should know about!

Attachments

• comingsoon1.png
    comingsoon1.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 598
Reactions: spass and Noodles
I usually check Vinylreleases on reddit, got the pre order for Avengers infinity stones variant sold out now, and Death stranding soundtrack lots of bands on it on splatter vinyl also a pre order, PHOEBE bridgers SIGNED vinyl....from roughtrade the first 150 are signed, btw the quote SIGNED copies from roughtrade are real the signed unlimited copies from JVC de GERMANY are fake autopen JVC always uses autopen.
also got the red and black swirl vinyl from phoebe bridgers on its way.and a couple more on teh way

Godspeed

Last edited:
Don Davis' complete score for "The Matrix" to be officially released for the first time (via Varèse Sarabande)
THE MATRIX: The Complete Edition – Don Davis (3-LP Set) – *RELEASE DATE: JUNE 12th*The science-fiction masterpiece has captured the imagination of another generation with news of a new Matrix film in production. This deluxe 3-LP set is pressed on Glitter-Infused Green vinyl, expanded to 44 tracks, and housed in a stunning new art design. Also included are classic film stills and an exclusive new interview with composer Don Davis.

jhl24yg8ayr61.png

Reactions: komor
Almost Famous Original Soundtrack 2LP
They also had some box sets but for 300$ and 200$ hell no

Here is the US RSD list of 2022 if anyone is interested

Looks like TOOL is messing with their fanbase yet again.
Limited edition 4 LP with etching of Fear Inoculum.....so 1 song per side...?
And from what I gather the signed copies are sold for 810$ (I am not kidding) and the unsigned copies have yet to be determined, probably $200 dollars minimum!

Last edited:
Looks like TOOL is messing with their fanbase yet again.
Limited edition 4 LP with etching of Fear Inoculum.....so 1 song per side...?
And from what I gather the signed copies are sold for 810$ (I am not kidding) and the unsigned copies have yet to be determined, probably $200 dollars minimum!

F...k them. Give us normal version of FI, please !

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
F...k them. Give us normal version of FI, please !

Exactly! Lost my respect for them especially Adam who's idea this is.
They finally release their worst album on vinyl yet they dont bother releasing 10000 days or previous work that need a reissue on 180 gram.

Not buying this overpriced crap, gnna wait for a regular 2LP variant and if that wont ever happen I will stick to my digital copy

Reactions: Space Cadet