Le Mans ‘66 (aka Ford v Ferrari) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Friday November 15 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12367340-4174721202989640.jpg

12367340-8584721203157265.jpg 12367340-2024721203113618.jpg

Last edited:
Saw the trailer for this before Joker and the title threw me for a second... first I'd heard of it being called Le Mans rather than Ford v Ferrari.

Love the front art for this anyway... it's different and not something I expected. Shame the back doesn't use similar style art though - if you can even call that "art" lol.

I’m looking forward to this film. Reakon bale and Damon are going to be awesome in it.

Saw the trailer for this before Joker and the title threw me for a second... first I'd heard of it being called Le Mans rather than Ford v Ferrari.

Love the front art for this anyway... it's different and not something I expected. Shame the back doesn't use similar style art though - if you can even call that "art" lol.

I thought it was Ford v Ferrari here too. Swear all the tv adverts have that name

Edit: my local cinema have it listed as Le Mans ‘66. Maybe I’m tripping when I see the tv spots

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to this film. Reakon bale and Damon are going to be awesome in it.

I thought it was Ford v Ferrari here too. Swear all the tv adverts have that name
I don't watch TV so don't see ads. All the ones I've seen online have used the FvF title, but that's most likely because the ads are American lol.

Wonder what their reason is for changing it over here though... if only Google/Wikipedia were a member of these forums to explain it to us. :whistle: :p

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
The reason must be the average person on the other side of the pond doesn't know what or where Le Mans is.

I don't watch TV so don't see ads. All the ones I've seen online have used the FvF title, but that's most likely because the ads are American lol.

Wonder what their reason is for changing it over here though... if only Google/Wikipedia were a member of these forums to explain it to us. :whistle: :p

I just edited my post. My local cinema also has it as Le Mans ‘66. Maybe I’m not paying attention to the tv spots. Or maybe I’m seeing the US trailers too.

much prefer the Ford v Ferrari title. If I do get this once it’s released it will be a version with that title

The reason must be the average person on the other side of the pond doesn't know what or where Le Mans is.

Possibly, a few of my mates go every year and have done so for about 8 years so I never hear the end of that name lol

That's what I thought. Americans are more familiar with Indy500 than Le Mans 24H.

I prefer Ford v Ferrari title. "Le Mans '66" sounds like a full race video.

Reactions: DMD4k
Great film, loved it and taking my dad to see it this weekend. Hoping for a premium for this but may pick this one up. Nice artwork.

orginal title was ford vs ferrari and got change for europe about month or two ago.
some dumb ass exec being clever personally prefer orginal title it was perfect.
so this be a pass be having to look for best buy or such like and maybe they get a gloss finish for that one, fingers crossed.
so i expect @apsmith21 will end up having to run a gb for those that dont like this title over here, i reckon he could be busy :LOL:
being uk fox standard flat matte applies.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: apsmith21 and DMD4k
Started this concept a little while back then went off the idea, but seeing this thread made me want to revisit it.

Tried to go for a similar minimalist design to the UK Rush steel, which is a steelbook I love!

Not something that's for everyone, I'm sure. Might attempt another with official poster art if I can be bothered.

#169 Ford v Ferrari (SC).png