Le Mans ‘66 (aka Ford v Ferrari) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 23, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on Friday November 15 at 9 AM UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12367340-4174721202989640.jpg

12367340-8584721203157265.jpg 12367340-2024721203113618.jpg

Last edited:
Zavvi yes should have updated listing with correct image once they got delivery of the stock
Very often product changes info does not be passed to retailers and they only know about a change when they get delivery

Product listings images are only mock up not an actual image of product and sometimes may have small or big differences to actual release

Yes it's helpful if images retailers use are accurate but sometimes that don't happen for various reasons
I'm glad that in that case I've chose the german version.
Zavvi steels over 25€ cost me too much customs fees anyway ;)

I'm a big fan of steelbooks with no titles anywhere so this ended up working out for me. Wish we could have gotten different art work than the best buy version, but I'll take it.

I'm a big fan of steelbooks with no titles anywhere so this ended up working out for me. Wish we could have gotten different art work than the best buy version, but I'll take it.
Even on the spine? A lot of my favourite steelbooks are titleless, but not putting it on the spine just looks unfinished.

Reactions: hkh0403
Interesting; now showing as sold out on Zavvi. Unless they only got the 14 copies they sold in to start with, they've either sent a bunch back or are desperately trying to drum up some interest. I had this down as a sure thing for the Christmas bargain bin.

Interesting; now showing as sold out on Zavvi. Unless they only got the 14 copies they sold in to start with, they've either sent a bunch back or are desperately trying to drum up some interest. I had this down as a sure thing for the Christmas bargain bin.
14 :rofl:
A lot more than that would have been ordered :LOL:

Steelbook is a shared print run in Europe/Asia when that happens often the amount a retailer gets varies.

So some retailers will sell out quicker than others

As usual though there likely will be cancelled orders to be put back on their system at some stage.

This has to be done manually with Zavvi
Zavvi dont use a live stock system that adds stock auto back available to order if a customer cancels like amazon website.