Let me know if you guys like this poem I wrote last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
I would love to hear some of your reactions to this. I posted it in this specific trend so it doesn't interfere with any of the discussions regarding movies. The name of the piece I called it, "The Poet"

The Poet

I have been living in this bizarre world,

and, on it, have I found a single place

that keeps me warm in the ice age:

my soul's pillow, my little space.

The room, filled with remnants of the past,

and the paper, completely blank,

they are friends, willing to feel my blood,

with whom I can always be frank.

I feel, I suffer, I cry, I rejoice,

my body senses the world's deepest tears;

the sadness is pounding inside the chest

as we are surviving more menacing years.

And so I shake, I squirm, I bleed,

coughing up things held in for so long:

and so this song was born out of pressure,

for we cannot be forever strong.

My friend, I am only a human being

who cannot help but drown in great care:

this pen, clenched in these sweaty palms,

is my last bubble of fresh air.

Don't take away the only thing I have!

Let the whiteness listen to my noiseless screams!

And, who knows, maybe someone, someday,

will finally be able to hear my dreams.

Hello, IgorRussian. I would just like to say that if you are looking for opinions about poems, you should post your own poem and not someone else's.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I am Andrej Bugarinović (Андреј Бугариновић) and I am the one who wrote this poem.
As evidence for my claim, here is the link where I've originally wrote the poem "The Poet":

As you can see, I posted the poem around two months ago and reached the top comment in the aforementioned video.
One last thing, IgorRussian, what you've done is not cool, man, and you should know what copyright means.
Have a nice day.

Hello, IgorRussian. I would just like to say that if you are looking for opinions about poems, you should post your own poem and not someone else's.
For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I am Andrej Bugarinović (Андреј Бугариновић) and I am the one who wrote this poem.
As evidence for my claim, here is the link where I've originally wrote the poem "The Poet":

As you can see, I posted the poem around two months ago and reached the top comment in the aforementioned video.
One last thing, IgorRussian, what you've done is not cool, man, and you should know what copyright means.
Have a nice day.

Hmm, interesting. Awaiting your response @IgorRussian.

I think it's obvious at this point that the OP ran away from the situation because he had no guts to admit to plagiarizing. He was last seen on November 26th, i.e. twelve days after I posted my message, which means he surely had seen it and decided to avoid more trouble.

Well this is by far the most awkward HDN moment I have encountered. :shipped:
Anyways its a great poem:LOL:

giphy (7).gif

I think it's obvious at this point that the OP ran away from the situation because he had no guts to admit to plagiarizing. He was last seen on November 26th, i.e. twelve days after I posted my message, which means he surely had seen it and decided to avoid more trouble.
I'd agree that they clearly have no intention of responding/returning, so I'll leave it to yourself (the original writer) to decide how you wish for us to proceed with this. We can leave the thread as it is, close it, make adjustments to the OP, or even delete it if you wish. Just let me know! :)

I'd agree that they clearly have no intention of responding/returning, so I'll leave it to yourself (the original writer) to decide how you wish for us to proceed with this. We can leave the thread as it is, close it, make adjustments to the OP, or even delete it if you wish. Just let me know! :)
As far as I am concerned, I'd prefer this thread being either closed or deleted. :)
As for the OP, I'd leave him be. This situation is a burden on his conscience, and the aftermath should make him think good about himself.
Well this is by far the most awkward HDN moment I have encountered.
Trust me, I could say the same. I've been copied once already, but not word to word like this.
Anyways its a great poem
Thanks! :happy:

Reactions: Noodles
As far as I am concerned, I'd prefer this thread being either closed or deleted. :)
As for the OP, I'd leave him be. This situation is a burden on his conscience, and the aftermath should make him think good about himself.
I'll close it for now, just so the evidence of their dishonesty and thievery is still visible to all. Can always delete later if you or a member of staff decide it's the better option.

@Wreck @apsmith21 Making you aware of this - @IgorRussian stole someone else's creative work. Not the best impression to make, so obviously one to keep an eye on should they ever return.

Status
Not open for further replies.