Lethal Weapon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 5, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 23, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £17.99
Notes: Gloss and Debossed

Lethal Weapon Front.jpg
Lethal Weapon open.jpg Lethal Weapon inside.jpg

Last edited:
Artwork is inspired from a combination of the target practice scene in the film and film poster

To be more accurate though in regards to target practice it should be 8 bullet holes not 7

maxresdefault.jpg

MV5BZTllNWNlZjctMWQwMS00ZDc3LTg5ZjMtNzhmNzhjMmVhYTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc1NTQxODI@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg

This is what I'm afraid of lol. I was hoping they were going to do one of those sets like rambo
There is no 4K UHD from Warner yet

Warner would need to do a 4K scan restoration of the negative that has not happened

This why the various UK/EU re-releases after 2010 have been just Blu-ray and been the same 2010 disc (with 1080p VC-1 transfer) that was in the UK 2010 Lethal Weapon 4 film Collection

Preorder for this is pushed back to 23rd of July, after announced American Psycho and Cabin in the Woods steels on 21st and 22nd respectively.

No, I checked before replying, it was 21st, and was edited afterwards.

OK. For some reason I always had it in my head that it was going live on Saturday. Lucky for me the date got moved.

Actually I guess if it did go live tomorrow I would have seen somebody mention that it was live and be able to get an order in.

Hello? Is there anybody here?

Is this not live for Red Carpet members? Or is everybody passing on it?

Or is everybody just sleeping in knowing there is never any rush to pre-order catalogue titles from Zavvi?

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
Hello? Is there anybody here?

Is this not live for Red Carpet members? Or is everybody passing on it?

Or is everybody just sleeping in knowing there is never any rush to pre-order catalogue titles from Zavvi?
I can normally order when it goes live for red carpet members, being in Canada... but for some reason, I cannot pre-order. It says sold out. It's 1:53 am on a Friday night, I'm drunk, and I just want to pre-order and go to sleep. Come on Zavvi!!!!

Last edited:
I can normally order when it goes live for red carpet members, being in Canada... but for some reason, I cannot pre-order. It says sold out. It's 1:53 am on a Friday night, I'm drunk, and I just want to pre-order and go to sleep. Come on Zavvi!!!!

Yep, shows sold out for me too.