Life Is Strange: True Colors (September 10, 2021)

The others were pretty good so looking forward to seeing more.
Also looking forward to the Tomb raider news :thumbs:

Looks like the Deluxe and Ultimate editions will be digital only, sucks cos I wanted a physical copy of the Ultimate Edition. Hopefully the PS store will have an Ultimate Edition content pack!

Looks like the Deluxe and Ultimate editions will be digital only, sucks cos I wanted a physical copy of the Ultimate Edition. Hopefully the PS store will have an Ultimate Edition content pack!

I'm in same boat, I wanted all on physical.. but then again probably the Remasters would have been a code to download instead a physical anyway.

Reactions: Wonga
Surprised they haven't announced a collectors edition for this, maybe they will closer to the release of the game.

Surprised they haven't announced a collectors edition for this, maybe they will closer to the release of the game.

I don't think it has that kind of content or impact to have it's Collector's Edition sell worldwide, but surely would have been nice if they created a Limited Edition that included an artbook and soundtrack. Past games in the series were well received because of the music so I expect that will be the case again with the next one.

So looks like Life is Strange Remastered Collection is priced at £32.99!!! Was originally going to buy the phsyical version of Life is Strange: True Colors and buy the Remastered Collection separately, but after seeing that price I might go for the Ultimate Edition (which is digital only) so I get the remastered collection much cheaper.

Last edited: