Lightyear (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 29, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 26, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Lightyear front.jpg

Lightyear back.jpg Lightyear inside.jpg

Last edited:
Should start showing up tomorrow for some. They only started dispatching on Tuesday if you bought it when it went to buy now

Reactions: davetherave
I put my order in on Monday August 29th, the day it was released. I'm still awaiting dispatch today 1 week later.

It's still in stock right now and available to be ordered.

Here's the email I received on Saturday:

"We are aware that your order for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible."

I considered cancelling my order and placing a new one instead but clicking the cancel button doesn't allow me to cancel it.

Lightyear Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

Quantity: 0

Est. Dispatch Date 30/08/2022

6sbwco.jpg

Last edited:
I put my order in on Monday August 29th, the day it was released. I'm still awaiting dispatch today 1 week later.

It's still in stock right now and available to be ordered.

Here's the email I received on Saturday:

"We are aware that your order for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible."

I considered cancelling my order and placing a new one instead but clicking the cancel button doesn't allow me to cancel it.

Lightyear Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

Quantity: 0

Est. Dispatch Date 30/08/2022

View attachment 540807
Maybe you need to choose 1 where Quantity is, to cancel it.

Maybe you need to choose 1 where Quantity is, to cancel it.

No, unfortunately it doesn't allow the zero to be clicked on to change it.

Here's the message I get:

"Unable to cancel order, there are no cancellable products."

"Any parts of your order that have not entered the warehouse process will be cancelled."

So I guess my order entered the "warehouse process" a week ago lol.

I'm still waiting on mine, I ordered it on release day with a couple of other items and the whole order is still stuck in 'processing'. I'm guessing they can't do much about it today / tomorrow since RM are on strike so I'll contact Zavvi next week if there's still no movement.

I'm still waiting on mine, I ordered it on release day with a couple of other items and the whole order is still stuck in 'processing'. I'm guessing they can't do much about it today / tomorrow since RM are on strike so I'll contact Zavvi next week if there's still no movement.

I contacted Zavvi through chat yesterday about my Lightyear order not being shipped yet although it has been in stock for over a week now. I ordered on Aug. 29th.

They said the order was "stuck in dispatch" and that they would have to "open a ticket" which they say they did and that that it should ship in 24 to 48 hours.

We'll see with the Royal Mail strike days.

I shouldn't have waited a week to contact them.

Perhaps you should all contact them sooner than later.

Mine hasn't shipped yet either (I'm not buying this crap for myself though), as well as 3 other orders, that are all in stock, so it's a widespread delay.

Yeah it'll be the same zero finish france has, and the UK have had for the majority of the recent disneypixar steels. I think Encanto was about the only exception in a fair while now.