Lightyear (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 08-29-22

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 29, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 26, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Lightyear front.jpg

Lightyear back.jpg Lightyear inside.jpg

Last edited:

Flloydo

That's not a skirt girl, that's a sawn off shotgun
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
The Moon
Should start showing up tomorrow for some. They only started dispatching on Tuesday if you bought it when it went to buy now

Reactions: davetherave

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I put my order in on Monday August 29th, the day it was released. I'm still awaiting dispatch today 1 week later.

It's still in stock right now and available to be ordered.

Here's the email I received on Saturday:

"We are aware that your order for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible."

I considered cancelling my order and placing a new one instead but clicking the cancel button doesn't allow me to cancel it.

Lightyear Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

Quantity: 0

Est. Dispatch Date 30/08/2022

6sbwco.jpg

Last edited:

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Eeevil Russian Empire
I put my order in on Monday August 29th, the day it was released. I'm still awaiting dispatch today 1 week later.

It's still in stock right now and available to be ordered.

Here's the email I received on Saturday:

"We are aware that your order for the below items have still not been sent, we will continue to work to have your order dispatched as soon as possible."

I considered cancelling my order and placing a new one instead but clicking the cancel button doesn't allow me to cancel it.

Lightyear Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

Quantity: 0

Est. Dispatch Date 30/08/2022

View attachment 540807
Maybe you need to choose 1 where Quantity is, to cancel it.

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Maybe you need to choose 1 where Quantity is, to cancel it.

No, unfortunately it doesn't allow the zero to be clicked on to change it.

Here's the message I get:

"Unable to cancel order, there are no cancellable products."

"Any parts of your order that have not entered the warehouse process will be cancelled."

So I guess my order entered the "warehouse process" a week ago lol.

Jun 1, 2022
United Kingdom
I'm still waiting on mine, I ordered it on release day with a couple of other items and the whole order is still stuck in 'processing'. I'm guessing they can't do much about it today / tomorrow since RM are on strike so I'll contact Zavvi next week if there's still no movement.

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I'm still waiting on mine, I ordered it on release day with a couple of other items and the whole order is still stuck in 'processing'. I'm guessing they can't do much about it today / tomorrow since RM are on strike so I'll contact Zavvi next week if there's still no movement.

I contacted Zavvi through chat yesterday about my Lightyear order not being shipped yet although it has been in stock for over a week now. I ordered on Aug. 29th.

They said the order was "stuck in dispatch" and that they would have to "open a ticket" which they say they did and that that it should ship in 24 to 48 hours.

We'll see with the Royal Mail strike days.

I shouldn't have waited a week to contact them.

Perhaps you should all contact them sooner than later.

Jul 22, 2020
Yeah it'll be the same zero finish france has, and the UK have had for the majority of the recent disneypixar steels. I think Encanto was about the only exception in a fair while now.