Lightyear (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 29, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 26, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99

Lightyear front.jpg

Lightyear back.jpg Lightyear inside.jpg

Last edited:
No, unfortunately it doesn't allow the zero to be clicked on to change it.

Here's the message I get:

"Unable to cancel order, there are no cancellable products."

"Any parts of your order that have not entered the warehouse process will be cancelled."

So I guess my order entered the "warehouse process" a week ago lol.
Once payment has been taken you can't cancel an order
When payment is taken it changes to awaiting dispatch
It's always been like this with Zavvi since they launched their website

If you want to cancel an order you have to do this before payment is taken
If you plan on cancelling best to do this at least 2-3 weeks before release date as on rare occasions they take payment then
Most times will be the week before release date when payment is taken but not always

Once payment has been taken you can't cancel an order
When payment is taken it changes to awaiting dispatch
It's always been like this with Zavvi since they launched their website

If you want to cancel an order you have to do this before payment is taken
If you plan on cancelling best to do this at least 2-3 weeks before release date as on rare occasions they take payment then
Most times will be the week before release date when payment is taken but not always

I placed my order on release day August 29th. They took payment 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped it and yet this steelbook is still in stock and available to order now.

This is the second email I have received from them since then.

"We're very sorry that you still haven't received certain items from your order. Please be assured that we are handling this as a matter of urgency and will deliver your order to you as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated on the status of your order, which you can also check by looking at the order history section of your account.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay and thank you for your patience. Our Customer Services team are happy to help with any questions you might have."

Kind regards​
Zavvi

I placed my order on release day August 29th. They took payment 2 weeks ago and still haven't shipped it and yet this steelbook is still in stock and available to order now.

This is the second email I have received from them since then.

"We're very sorry that you still haven't received certain items from your order. Please be assured that we are handling this as a matter of urgency and will deliver your order to you as soon as possible.

We will keep you updated on the status of your order, which you can also check by looking at the order history section of your account.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay and thank you for your patience. Our Customer Services team are happy to help with any questions you might have."

Kind regards​
Zavvi
Regardless as to when you do an order
Once payment has been taken you can't cancel an order yourself from your account it's always been this way with Zavvi

Zavvi themselves can manually cancel a order when payment has already been taken
They will do this if they no longer have any stock available but will ask you to wait before they will do this
Delay's to shipping orders can be for various reasons

Some delay's will be to due to waiting for postal carrier collecting parcels
Also destination country will be also a factor sometimes in regards to shipping delay

Those emails are just auto replies from their system