Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 21, 2022
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €29.99
Note: Includes a 72-page booklet

Buzz-L-eclair-Edition-Speciale-Collector-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray.jpg

Buzz-L-eclair-Edition-Speciale-Collector-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-2.jpg

I hope the US is gloss. I still haven’t decided whether to buy it, but that might clinch it.
It'd be odd for it not to be. The french steel is wea in the sense that it has a french title, so zero finish may only be for them.

With any luck we may see that the rest of the world (non US with English titles) may well have a different finish too, as zero with this colour scheme would be very drab imo.

It'd be odd for it not to be. The french steel is wea in the sense that it has a french title, so zero finish may only be for them.

With any luck we may see that the rest of the world (non US with English titles) may well have a different finish too, as zero with this colour scheme would be very drab imo.
They usually have been, lately. But they like to throw that odd curveball.

Disney throw curveballs constantly. Just when you think you're safe... ****** matte finish :facepalm:
Yeah. I feel bad for everyone buying the non-US Disney editions. They used to have spot gloss and embossing/debossing that made me buy both versions. Now it’s matte. :sour:

Does anyone know if this is the only release with the booklet? It sucks that the Target Exclusives no longer have the booklets, now that premiums are on hold.

Does anyone know if this is the only release with the booklet? It sucks that the Target Exclusives no longer have the booklets, now that premiums are on hold.
Yes I'm pretty sure that it will be. Disney do that regularly in France. I'd be shocked if the booklet isn't in French though.

Reactions: RMA