Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,749
Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh missed it. :grumpy:

It's worth contacting Amazon on the chat and say you know that it was £13 today and don't understand why it has gone back up in price when as per their T&C the customer should pay the cheapest price. It's worth a shot worked for me once :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
It's worth contacting Amazon on the chat and say you know that it was £13 today and don't understand why it has gone back up in price when as per their T&C the customer should pay the cheapest price. It's worth a shot worked for me once :thumbs:
That requires too much effort for me lol... and I probably wouldn't be so lucky anyway.

I didn't really want to double dip on this movie so soon to be honest (no doubt they'll release many more editions in the future), but I couldn't resist it at that price! I'm sure it'll drop again sooner or later though. :)

@Noodles I would try it tonight if you do want to, so you can say that it was that price today, this afternoon in fact.

It's worth a shot worst they say is no.

• Thanks
For anyone who missed it on Amazon apparentlly in store at Asda they have the Star Wars Collectors Edition The Force Awakens 3D Bluray for the same £13

(dont know for sure but read online people had got it for that price yesterday in Asda)

@Noodles

• Helpful Post
Oh well thank u! Im glad i found this then! Im sure youll enjoy it, its a freakin amazing set!
I can't believe it. It goes for minimum $500 on ebay, and its $15,000 on Amazon JP!
Great find. Hope I can quid pro quo this one some time!
It seems like only a few months ago that you had found one (or was that the Hogwarts Castle?!).
BTW - want that one too!:LOL:

Reactions: elle82
I can't believe it. It goes for minimum $500 on ebay, and its $15,000 on Amazon JP!
Great find. Hope I can quid pro quo this one some time!
It seems like only a few months ago that you had found one (or was that the Hogwarts Castle?!).
BTW - want that one too!:LOL:
Crazy prices! It was pure luck finding this. I found one a few months ago on a local site kind of like ebay. Mint condition for $440 australian dollars so i was pretty happy and absolutely love it! Just about the best set i own so far!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95