Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,750
Last edited by a moderator:
20% off Blu-rays and DVDS at JB HI-FI starts today until Sunday May 14th.

Includes this which i should probably finally get.....

View attachment 311010

I thought you posted a while back you got this? I got mine when it came out thinking it sell out,still surprised it's still in stock.
Can't remember if I paid full price or 20% off back then but I'm surprised it's not dropped much after all these years.
Shame jb don't have better range of stuff,more exclusives,ltd editions Instore or online never has much interesting to get. Them seem to be getting less I have noticed.

I thought you posted a while back you got this? I got mine when it came out thinking it sell out,still surprised it's still in stock.
Can't remember if I paid full price or 20% off back then but I'm surprised it's not dropped much after all these years.
Shame jb don't have better range of stuff,more exclusives,ltd editions Instore or online never has much interesting to get. Them seem to be getting less I have noticed.
No never owned this one.

Yes you should I told you that awhile ago!! lol
I know u did and i think i will lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Jbhifi have a buy one get one free deal. Pretty sure it includes all in stock movies and box sets. I was curious so added two of the big middle earth $499 sets to the cart and i would have gotten them both for $499. That's a pretty good deal.

unnamed.jpg

And the same
Mad Max Anthology: High Octane Edition - Esclusiva Amazon (6 Blu-Ray) - €79,99
on Amazon.it (for those who are strong and can deal with crappy Amazon.it packaging+delivery)
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01LTHL3Y4/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

Honestly when buying from Amazon Italy you guys should try what I do everytime now. The next best shipping option after the basic is literally only a 2 Euro difference. If you look how @MrsRobinson received her Middle earth box, and how I received mine.... the 2 Euro is 1000% worth spending. Just a helpful suggestion!

Honestly when buying from Amazon Italy you guys should try what I do everytime now. The next best shipping option after the basic is literally only a 2 Euro difference. If you look how @MrsRobinson received her Middle earth box, and how I received mine.... the 2 Euro is 1000% worth spending. Just a helpful suggestion!

Hmmm... interesting suggestion @GI_SnakeEyes, thanks, I'll pay little more attention next time I'll order something from Italy... cause from other countries, packages were just well.
For example, today I just received my order (of course from Amazon.it / Italy), with the 8 Harry Potter movies on Steelbook, and from all 8, 2 were in bubble-wrapp-bags then in Amazon cardboard envelopes and then in a box along with the others, 4 were just inside the Amazon's cardboard envelope, and other 2 had nothing at all, were just inside the bigger box, which in turn was pretty well squished... like those guys there are plain stupid, not just crazy or careless.

Should I add here that the first time I ordered from them, they CHARGED ME DOUBLE!!!
And I had to do a lot to recover my money... while discussing with Amazon.UK, they even admitted that the Italy team is "little strange"...

Anyway, once again, thanks GI_SnakeEyes!

Felix

• Thanks

True, but bear in mind that this express shipping comes exactly ten times more expensive to Slovenia; it's not 2 eur, I just checked it - if I ordered express, it would cost me 20 eur more than with standard shipping:

Riepilogo ordine

Subtotale articoli:
EUR 163,93

Costi di spedizione:
EUR 35,75

Totale IVA esclusa:
EUR 199,68
IVA: EUR 43,92

Totale:
EUR 243,60

• Thanks