Livearthpeace STAR WARS COLLECTION

livearthpeace

Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
USA
For all that is Star Wars! This room is home to a variety of displays with original 70's-80's action figures, autographed pics from the 2002 & 2003 SW Conventions, Fabriche's rare Christmas collectibles, Hallmark Christmas ornaments, a collectible card press sheet, postage stamp sheets & much more!

Appreciate the time you are taking to check out my displays, autographs, props, Hot Toys and steels. :)
Star Wars Collages.jpg

Original 1977 SW figures organized in frames with autographed photos
Star Wars Room1.jpg

Ray Park Autograph @ Wizard World 2015
Ray Park Autograph - Darth Maul.jpg

Star Wars Room3.jpg

Have complete set of SW stamps; have complete SW golden stamp collection in binder.
Star Wars Room4.jpg

Original 1977 Chewbacca poster sponsored by Coca Cola & Burger Chef and original press sheet for Episode IV,V & VI trading cards.
Star Wars Room5.jpg

Jedi Round Table
Jedi Round Table.jpg

Kotobukiya Yoda - San Diego Comic Con
Kotobukiya Yoda SDCC.jpg

Attachments

• Bobba Fett & Darth Fabriche.jpg
    Bobba Fett & Darth Fabriche.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 344
  • SW Jabba & Crew.jpg
    SW Jabba & Crew.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 332
Last edited:
I wasn't born till 78 but in the early to mid 80's me and my brother had a load of star wars toys and figures we played with a lot.. should've kept them in the original packaging:rofl: we had boxes full.. I have no idea what happened to it all.. my mum probably had a clear out when we were at school one day knowing her:OMG:
I know! I had all the original comics that first came out; Avengers, Spiderman, Batman, etc, etc. I had over a thousand. When I went to college, she gave to a neighbor lady to sell at her garage sale!!!:wow::sorry::shy::notworthy: They were in pristine condition and can't even think of the worth now. Such is life!

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
I know! I had all the original comics that first came out; Avengers, Spiderman, Batman, etc, etc. I had over a thousand. When I went to college, she gave to a neighbor lady to sell at her garage sale!!!:wow::sorry::shy::notworthy: They were in pristine condition and can't even think of the worth now. Such is life!

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: I think I would have cried:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG: Wow. . They would be worth a fortune now:facepalm:

Really impressive stuff! You genuinely have some of the best collections I've seen @livearthpeace. Your house must be like a museum! :p
Noodles, I am a fine arts major and designed my first and only house. When you walk into my house, it looks like this: see 2 pics below. Everyone just thinks they are cool lights, but they do not know their are props from Stargate Atlantis. If you click on my Stargate Atlantis link in my signature, you will see these props all over my house. My laundry is all Star Wars. My walk-in closet is all Hot Toys and my office is all autographs. I live in film as a respite from challenges we can have in life. But when you walk into my living room, it just looks like an everyday room. When I get home from work, I take a deep breath and SMILE! :happy::joy::cool:
Your compliment means a lot coming from a HDN, because you can SEE what I have tried to do. Much appreciated. livearthpeace

Attachments

• Stargate Light Props & Panel.jpg
    Stargate Light Props & Panel.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 196
  • 3 Stargate Atlantis Light Props.jpg
    3 Stargate Atlantis Light Props.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Noodles, I am a fine arts major and designed my first and only house. When you walk into my house, it looks like this: see 2 pics below. Everyone just thinks they are cool lights, but they do not know their are props from Stargate Atlantis. If you click on my Stargate Atlantis link in my signature, you will see these props all over my house. My laundry is all Star Wars. My walk-in closet is all Hot Toys and my office is all autographs. I live in film as a respite from challenges we can have in life. But when you walk into my living room, it just looks like an everyday room. When I get home from work, I take a deep breath and SMILE! :happy::joy::cool:
Your compliment means a lot coming from a HDN, because you can SEE what I have tried to do. Much appreciated. livearthpeace
That's awesome! Love that you actually designed your own house... it must be such a great feeling to live in a home that you created. Loving those lights too, they look very cool! Seeing your displays makes me wish I had my own house to fill with film related stuff... fingers crossed it'll happen some day! Thanks for sharing your collections with us anyway bud... doubt I'll ever tire of seeing them all, so keep 'em coming! :thumbs:

That's awesome! Love that you actually designed your own house... it must be such a great feeling to live in a home that you created. Loving those lights too, they look very cool! Seeing your displays makes me wish I had my own house to fill with film related stuff... fingers crossed it'll happen some day! Thanks for sharing your collections with us anyway bud... doubt I'll ever tire of seeing them all, so keep 'em coming! :thumbs:
I am sure it will happen for you. Your words mean a lot to me! Again, much appreciated.:happy:
Best always, livearthpeace

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles