Livearthpeace STAR WARS COLLECTION

livearthpeace

Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
USA
For all that is Star Wars! This room is home to a variety of displays with original 70's-80's action figures, autographed pics from the 2002 & 2003 SW Conventions, Fabriche's rare Christmas collectibles, Hallmark Christmas ornaments, a collectible card press sheet, postage stamp sheets & much more!

Appreciate the time you are taking to check out my displays, autographs, props, Hot Toys and steels. :)
Star Wars Collages.jpg

Original 1977 SW figures organized in frames with autographed photos
Star Wars Room1.jpg

Ray Park Autograph @ Wizard World 2015
Ray Park Autograph - Darth Maul.jpg

Star Wars Room3.jpg

Have complete set of SW stamps; have complete SW golden stamp collection in binder.
Star Wars Room4.jpg

Original 1977 Chewbacca poster sponsored by Coca Cola & Burger Chef and original press sheet for Episode IV,V & VI trading cards.
Star Wars Room5.jpg

Jedi Round Table
Jedi Round Table.jpg

Kotobukiya Yoda - San Diego Comic Con
Kotobukiya Yoda SDCC.jpg

Attachments

• Bobba Fett & Darth Fabriche.jpg
    Bobba Fett & Darth Fabriche.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 344
  • SW Jabba & Crew.jpg
    SW Jabba & Crew.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Sire, your all collections are spellbound. Probably one of the best I have seen till now. And you have organized everything wonderfully. Genuine pleasure to watch your arena. And as Mr. Stan Lee has write fully mentioned. Excelsior !

Reactions: livearthpeace
Crossbow, your words are MOST :joy: kind and appreciated for my collections!
If you love Star Wars, you have to check out our fellow ninja, STARKILLER 1138. He has the LARGE versions of everything we love about Star Wars. I think that his collection is second in the world only to George Lucas' movie warehouse! BUMP! Thanks again and best always!!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Great collection man. Hope you get your award soon!
Thanks, niclblu, for taking the time to look at my collection! Much appreciated and I only need a few more as you noted to get my Yoda icon for the Star Wars collection. :DYou know, he was always my favorite in the series. It will be interesting to see what the new Star Wars movie holds for us. And will icon characters emerge as popular as the first series ones!?! :rolleyes:
You have special collections as well, fellow HDN!

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord84
Thanks, Hooch! Much appreciated! :thumbs:
Haven't had time to place in my collection, this pic signed by Ray Park just a few weeks ago at a Wizard World. Love it! :drool: Missed getting it when he was in my city for the Star Wars celebration about 13 years ago when George Lucas was here. He said he is currently filming the third G.I. Joe. He looks great and is a nice person who takes the time to speak with you for awhile. Best Always!
https://www.hidefninja.com/community/media/ray-park-autograph.17886/

HDN members, BUMP! I want to share how appreciative I am to YOU: PunkNinja, Asopp, chunk, nefilm, denizen, Nyrvanan, Starkiller 1138, justboy, RomanCH, psychoscot, Paulie, crossbow, nicblue, Flip, Hooch, SithLord84, Lakerone, Meaner and all the other anonymous HDNs who Thanked my Star War Collection and assisted me in receiving my HDN award!!! I would also like to thank AlcDcOr3 and Apollon for all their advice on how to set up my posts on the new site! :thumbs: Best in the days and years ahead as we celebrate our love of films. - liveathpeace

Last edited:
HDN members, BUMP! I want to share how appreciative I am to YOU: PunkNinja, Asopp, chunk, nefilm, denizen, Nyrvanan, Starkiller 1138, justboy, RomanCH, psychoscot, Paulie, crossbow, nicblue, Flip, Hooch, SithLord84, Lakerone, Meaner and all the other anonymous HDNs who Thanked my Star War Collection and assisted me in receiving my HDN award!!! I would also like to thank AlcDcOr3 and Apollon for all their advice on how to set up my posts on the new site! :thumbs: Best in the days and years ahead as we celebrate our love of films. - liveathpeace

Great to see you got the award:notworthy::thumbs: I remember seeing this collection and was just:OMG::OMG::OMG: So I've just had another look... it's amazing!!! I really like the way you've displayed everything too:notworthy::thumbs: I always enjoy seeing how everyone displays their collectables :joy:

Great to see you got the award:notworthy::thumbs: I remember seeing this collection and was just:OMG::OMG::OMG: So I've just had another look... it's amazing!!! I really like the way you've displayed everything too:notworthy::thumbs: I always enjoy seeing how everyone displays their collectables :joy:
Yeah, Chunk! Started collecting these items the year the first movie come out and cannot stop!:stop::happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Yeah, Chunk! Started collecting these items the year the first movie come out and cannot stop!:stop::happy:

I wasn't born till 78 but in the early to mid 80's me and my brother had a load of star wars toys and figures we played with a lot.. should've kept them in the original packaging:rofl: we had boxes full.. I have no idea what happened to it all.. my mum probably had a clear out when we were at school one day knowing her:OMG: