Logan (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 27, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597476474.png

1616597521649.png

1616597537038.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I experimented with some swing trays from standard Amaray cases a while back and discovered that you could wedge them in place in order to create an additional disc holder. I then acquired some transparent trays as they blend in better than the blue or black ones that you get with standard blu-ray or 4K UHD cases:

View attachment 510100

Nice tip. Didn’t realise you could do this

Reactions: MrSquifler
Nope. I experimented with some swing trays from standard Amaray cases a while back and discovered that you could wedge them in place in order to create an additional disc holder. I then acquired some transparent trays as they blend in better than the blue or black ones that you get with standard blu-ray or 4K UHD cases:

View attachment 510100
It's far simpler to just use a stick on disc hub to add an extra disc in a steelbook.

I stuffed mine in on top of the blu-ray and you just about get away with it, but Doctor's approach looks better so I'm off to find some spare cases.
I have done that as well with some titles! Just a word of caution to take care when wedging the tray in so as not to break any of the clips, and also when closing the case afterwards.

Note that it seems to work better in some cases than others - it seems to depend on the positioning of the clips that usually hold any booklets or advertising flyers included.

View attachment 510100
oh wow i should do this for some of mine

I'm just realizing now that this SteelBook and probably the rest of the SteelBooks in this X-Men Lenticular series has the 20th Century Fox logo on them. I'm surprised that Disney didn't put their own logo or the Marvel Studios' logo on it.

The Return Of The Jedi SteelBook has the Lucasfilm logo on it.

Also, the J-Card has the Region "B" logo on it (a Fox thing, I know) but still interesting since this is the 4K edition and both discs are probably Region Free. (I know the 4K disc is of course)