lomadu's BTTF Collection

Feb 18, 2014
Portugal
Hey Time Travelers Ninjas!
As you all must know, I'm a HUGE FAN of the Back To The Future Trilogy films, and I'm very happy and very proud to share my collection with you all. So here's my small, but growing Collection!

H0lAyV0.jpg

Xs03aof.gif

TJFSypH.jpg

dkJ8WeX.jpg

B7SqeAj.jpg

HewZfCA.jpg

f7fin6X.jpg

ylvFm6t.jpg

3sivvu9.jpg

5ncErXa.jpg

UJu3M7C.jpg

7yHsIjf.jpg

VRgj0dN.gif

BXpSoJN.jpg

ywhXDmY.jpg

EkgUxCv.gif

5WXALKm.jpg

SRq98nb.jpg

PDq46PU.jpg

More to come...
uanfZVl.gif

And remember:
My0QDsd.gif

Last edited:
Nice collection indeed. The only thing missing there is a hopeful 30th anniversary steelbook release this year! (Crossing fingers!!!)

Reactions: lomadu
Hi @lomadu

GREAT COLLECTION :thumbs: :D . Think thise are one of the films that just get better with age :notworthy: . They dont look out dated when you watch them :giggle:. True classic movies :drool: .

Ohh and I'm clicking your Zombie award link it is not taking me anywhere :dunno:. You might need to tweak it or t could just be me :ohno: .

Reactions: chunk and lomadu
@Scary Hair thanks mate, ikr, they are simply awesome!!!

Oh thanks for report that, its now correct. :) Thanks for the likes. :)

Hi @lomadu

GREAT COLLECTION :thumbs: :D . Think thise are one of the films that just get better with age :notworthy: . They dont look out dated when you watch them :giggle:. True classic movies :drool: .

Ohh and I'm clicking your Zombie award link it is not taking me anywhere :dunno:. You might need to tweak it or t could just be me :ohno: .

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
One of my favorites as well. Have you seen the new Hot Toys figure with car? It is exactly like the movie, but a little more expensive. :rolleyes: Gave a like on your collection.

Reactions: lomadu