Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

I can comment and all I can say right now is that things are looking good in the Shire. More details to come over the next few weeks. This one presents some unique challanges as it is a 9 disc release. Right now our plan is to pack the digital copy discs onto the package but they will not sit within the casing. We are going with our own plan vs the U.S. which will be a good thing for this one. It will be Steelbook

Future Shop Forum

Pic added-digitalbabe

fslotr001.jpg

Attachments

• lotr canada.jpg
    lotr canada.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 494
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
I dont see why taiwan wouldnt make LOTR steels ... so I'm hoping for some full english awesome seperate steels.

There's furor all over the net lol I've seen some of those screenshots from the French version and some from the English and I must say they are looking disappointing. Warner is going to catch some heat once the reviews start coming out.

Tried to pre-order from the link above, but I keep getting the following error message:

"We're sorry. Our system is unable to process your request at this time. We’ll keep the item(s) in your cart to purchase later. Please try again later. (0134)"

I've been trying over the past 9 hours but still unsuccessful. Would appreciate any suggestion or advise. Many thanks.

Tried to pre-order from the link above, but I keep getting the following error message:

"We're sorry. Our system is unable to process your request at this time. We’ll keep the item(s) in your cart to purchase later. Please try again later. (0134)"

I've been trying over the past 9 hours but still unsuccessful. Would appreciate any suggestion or advise. Many thanks.

I had this happened too.

I am really on the fence about this one "Thanks iNCREDiPiNOY "LOL

knowing it is a bad transfer i wonder if they will drop the price some just like they did with sherlock holmes it was dropped by 12 bucks.

I really want it but thats alot of money if the transfer is ****

I dont need a picture when I'm told from Scanavo, not to mention I just noticed Brana posted shortly after our post at BSB on the FS forums. So you can either believe me or believe him or escalate this further and see what happens . ;)

btw, there is also no inside artwork ... it's the same as ours in the USA. Now that hasn't been posted anywhere else either. ;) and again, no pic. :p Unless I need to post the inside of the USA so you see the same. :p

You heard it here first. Give credit anonymous readers.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

ps. transfers are not ******. 8 out of 10.

Last edited:
Just to update. Finally managed to place an order for this on FS's online store. For some reason, the transaction doesn't get processed if you use the gift card option. I kept getting the error msg I posted earlier. Tried it with a credit card and now it works. Now I just need to be mindful if ever their credit card database gets hacked. :p