Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

I can comment and all I can say right now is that things are looking good in the Shire. More details to come over the next few weeks. This one presents some unique challanges as it is a 9 disc release. Right now our plan is to pack the digital copy discs onto the package but they will not sit within the casing. We are going with our own plan vs the U.S. which will be a good thing for this one. It will be Steelbook

Future Shop Forum

Pic added-digitalbabe

fslotr001.jpg

Attachments

• lotr canada.jpg
    lotr canada.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 494
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
there still selling theses online and i went to future shop on a long trip to see like 15 of them on the shelf's..

i don't know so much about a limited print or people aren't buying these because they aren't the Extended version,it's like about 50'000 of them being made!

Hi Everyone,

I just came from Futureshop in Dundas Sq. Toronto...and there were a few of these in a steelbook section that the store set-up...$19.99 only...

I saw this post on the weekend and checked the FS near my place ut they didn't have any...I'll check for you downtown tomorrow...if they have more i'll get you a copy...cross your fingers!

Could someone grab me one please

Hi Mitchnufc...sorry...I went back today and they were all gone...there were two or three rows of them on the bottom shelf and they said they disappeared about 1 hour after I bought my copy.

Did anybody on this forum in Toronto get one from the same place?