Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Blu-ray Jumbo SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

I can comment and all I can say right now is that things are looking good in the Shire. More details to come over the next few weeks. This one presents some unique challanges as it is a 9 disc release. Right now our plan is to pack the digital copy discs onto the package but they will not sit within the casing. We are going with our own plan vs the U.S. which will be a good thing for this one. It will be Steelbook

Future Shop Forum

Pic added-digitalbabe

fslotr001.jpg

Attachments

• lotr canada.jpg
    lotr canada.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 487
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak
I dont need a picture when I'm told from Scanavo, not to mention I just noticed Brana posted shortly after our post at BSB on the FS forums. So you can either believe me or believe him or escalate this further and see what happens . ;)

btw, there is also no inside artwork ... it's the same as ours in the USA. Now that hasn't been posted anywhere else either. ;) and again, no pic. :p Unless I need to post the inside of the USA so you see the same. :p

You heard it here first. Give credit anonymous readers.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

ps. transfers are not ******. 8 out of 10.

Yeah for Return of the King maybe, Two Towers according to many looks ok and Fellowship of the ring is far from being good quality.

The Best Buy one had a sticker on the medal.

here is one for example ... just a cheaper way of doing it as it has a sticker on the front on top of the medal.

l_p1020298544.jpg

I got my Copy today and my friend did also he opened up his copy the steelbook is beautiful it comes with the 3 movies and 3 special feature discs and 3 digital copies.very nice set

attachment.php

More pics later, I'm busy right now...

pic credit to BSB (post soon to come) from our main man Marlowe.

Attachments

• LOTR TRILOGY STEELBOOK 001.jpg
    LOTR TRILOGY STEELBOOK 001.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 154
in the gallery post u can see the actual flyer ... we got a shot of that. Its some win a trip thing I think.