Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: June 6, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

985C6FE4-A489-42AE-BF6C-48F155A2A6B1.jpeg

Went to check what German steelbook everyone is mentioning, because I didn't remember it at all. I bought a mediabook, now realizing I don't notice a steel, especially with bland simple old boring artwork as that one was, when there's a mediabook, so yeah, definitely want this steelbook now. And I do like the 'sandy' tone, white's been done too many times already.

I own the German steelbook, which is fantastic. But I also like this one. I went for it. Thank you @apsmith21.
My only complain is that I think that they made a big mistake in the design because the bloody "lake" should be on the slip, and not on the steel (in such a manner the sunglasses, the blood falling from the sunglasses and the bloody "lake" would go together). The steelbook would look much nicer with the bullets on the bottom remaining after removal of the slip (blending nicer with the suit).

My only complain is that I think that they made a big mistake in the design because the bloody "lake" should be on the slip, and not on the steel (in such a manner the sunglasses, the blood falling from the sunglasses and the bloody "lake" would go together). The steelbook would look much nicer with the bullets on the bottom remaining after removal of the slip (blending nicer with the suit).
They think of the complete and main picture with the slip on, not without it.

I own the German steelbook, which is fantastic. But I also like this one. I went for it. Thank you @apsmith21.
Same-oh Same-oh for me :)
Thanks @apsmith21