Brooklyn
Release date: April 18, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €34.99
Notes: Restored version

Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD2.jpeg

Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpeg
Lost-Highway-Edition-Limitee-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD3.jpeg

There is a youtube video (French audio) for anyone interested in the finish etc.
By the way, is that Amazon link working for anyone in the UK?

thankful this made it to the front door unscathed in only a brown envelope shipper from amazon.fr. and also one of my all time fave movie soundtracks.

Reactions: Lutzo
thankful this made it to the front door unscathed in only a brown envelope shipper from amazon.fr. and also one of my all time fave movie soundtracks.
Yes! The soundtrack is awesome, I think it was the first time I heard Rammstein, plus Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins song "Eye" and David Bowie's "I'm Deranged" are still my favorites from those artists, and that's not counting a great use of Lou Reed's This Magic Moment, and the score by Badalamenti and Trent Reznor!
Nowadays any whole year of movies won't have half of what that one film had.

Reactions: Daubt
Yes! The soundtrack is awesome, I think it was the first time I heard Rammstein, plus Marilyn Manson, Smashing Pumpkins song "Eye" and David Bowie's "I'm Deranged" are still my favorites from those artists, and that's not counting a great use of Lou Reed's This Magic Moment, and the score by Badalamenti and Trent Reznor!
Nowadays any whole year of movies won't have half of what that one film had.
so true, i love from beginning to end, everything, and introduced me to Barry Adamson and Rammstein. and yes, Bowie's "I'm Deranged", never left me, it just dazzles!

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Hey, can anyone who bought it confirm there are no English subtitles?
This hasn't been released yet, I think.
What's up with it anyway, and has anyone figured out why these recent French steelbooks are 'backwards', have they succumbed to a Muslim invasion this time, or something...

What's up with it anyway, and has anyone figured out why these recent French steelbooks are 'backwards', have they succumbed to a Muslim invasion this time, or something...
@svespojeno

This has been released a few weeks ago (Twin Peaks hasn't though). I can only check the JCard since I don't my open Steelbooks, but according to that, only French subtitles on the English audio.

It has been released, and it's not actually backwards. Mockup is wrong. Spine is upside-down though, typical France though.

Hey, can anyone who bought it confirm there are no English subtitles?
I received my copy today and playing the Blu-ray I can confirm there are no english subtitles.

Audio:
English: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
English: LPCM 2.0
French: DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1

Subtitles: French (optional, white)

The 4K disc is supposed to have the same characteristics, but I don't have UHD player to confirm.

About the steelbook, zero finish, but I really like the design.

It has been released, and it's not actually backwards. Mockup is wrong. Spine is upside-down though, typical France though.
Oh, good to know, they just mixed up the front and back then.

This has been released a few weeks ago (Twin Peaks hasn't though).

I confused it with Fire Walk with Me, that's the one, that's still delayed or whatever.