Upcoming Love, Death and Robots (Season 3) [Netflix]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Tales of love, tales of heartbreak, tales of inter-dimensional fornication all converge in 18 NSFW animated stories.
Love Death + Robots.png

Really enjoyed this. I was surprised - didn't see a trailer and went in blind.
Every episode has its charm.
Love the differences in style as well.
Neat show! Would like to see a second season :)

Watched the first episode. Really impressed with the quality of it... But it seems like its trying really hard to be edgy that its almost distracts from the story they are telling.
But I'll keep checking it out. Its nice that they are short episodes so its an easy watch.

@kaw i dunno i kinda put the first three episodes in my top 5. i also like beyond the aquila rift and zima blue a lot as well plus the

Tim Miller and David Fincher‘s offbeat animated anthology series Love, Death and Robots has been renewed for another season at Netflix. The experimental anthology series will be telling more violent and sexy sci-fi tales for a second season, this time with Kung Fu Panda 2 and 3 director Jennifer Yuh Nelson working as the supervising director.

Source: https://www.slashfilm.com/love-death-and-robots-season-2-jennifer-yuh-nelson

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Looking forward to this. Love the first series

shame it’s only 8 episodes tho when the first series was 18

Looking forward to this. Love the first series

shame it’s only 8 episodes tho when the first series was 18
Agree, but at the same time IMO the first season only had like 8-10 episodes that were truly great with the rest being 'filler'. So if they can produce 8 episodes that are just as good as peak season 1 I'll be just as satisfied.

Reactions: Flloydo
Love the new series. Only short I wasn’t massive on was Ice.
The animation, CGI and creativity is top notch again. Love Tim Millers use of live action and real settings in both his shorts (Ice age from the first series and the drowned giant in this).
Also wasn’t expecting to see a CGI Michael B Jordan! The animation looks incredible and real at times. Pop Squad had a very blade runner feel and I’d actually like to see follow ups to the Christmas and giant shorts.

My favourites were Automated customer service, snow in the dessert, all through the house and the drowned Giant.

Love the new series. Only short I wasn’t massive on was Ice.
The animation, CGI and creativity is top notch again. Love Tim Millers use of live action and real settings in both his shorts (Ice age from the first series and the drowned giant in this).
Also wasn’t expecting to see a CGI Michael B Jordan! The animation looks incredible and real at times. Pop Squad had a very blade runner feel and I’d actually like to see follow ups to the Christmas and giant shorts.

My favourites were Automated customer service, snow in the dessert, all through the house and the drowned Giant.
Good to hear that it's just as good as season 1. Look forward to watching it:thumbs:

Man, The quality of the animation this season is top notice. There are some episodes where I thought for a second it was live action. Insane.

Probably my favorite episode of season 2 was Pop Squad.
I actually think they could expand this story and turn it into a feature film. Its that good.

Can’t wait for volume 3

I thought some of Micheal B Jordan was real live action. But couldn’t quite work it out, it Was blowing my mind. And I couldn’t work out if the Christmas short was actual stop motion or a CGI version of stop motion.
Good to know it was actual stop motion.

the guys that made the customer service short, I swear I’ve seen some of those weird videos before. On Instagram. If that’s them then they’ve done really well with that short.
And Pop squad seriously gave me blade runner vibes. Nice to hear from the director that’s what she went for

Reactions: kaw