Mediabook Lucy (4K + Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Behold

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 11, 2017
Release date: December 27, 2021
Purchase links: Cover A - Cover B
Price: €33.99
Notes: Limited and numbered to 500 copies each. Theatrical and Uncut versions included. Embossing on front cover.

DE0B5917-C087-4AFC-B4CF-4CD542265754.jpegDED3FEAF-52D0-45E0-A687-AC10CE5D365F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any one know anything about these? Is the book in German?

Thinking of picking up cover A.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Any one know anything about these? Is the book in German?

Thinking of picking up cover A.
It´s one of five movies getting re-releases as Mediabooks from the label Hansesound.

1 - Bait (contains 3D-version)
1641193933836.png
1641194180835.png
1641193987299.png

2 - The Crazies (Cover 3 is Pretz-Media exclusive) (Cover 2 seems to be Mediamarkt/Saturn-exclusive)
1641194228692.png
fee_786_587_png.jpg
crazies-mediabook-cover-a_1.jpg

3 - Love At First Bite
1641194852802.png
1641194867479.png
1641194890897.png

4 - The Curse Of Frankenstein
5 - Lucy (contains 4K+ Blu-Ray version and comes with embosed/debossed front-cover)

Last edited:
Wow, how did I miss this...
I got a BD steelbook with the cover B art, so would buy cover A.

Pretz-Media Crazies 'drawn' cover is good too!

Reactions: komor

You didn´t relly miss. These Mediabooks came out of nowhere without pre-order time in the middle of december and most ones are still available because of that.

The drawn covers seems to be the highlight here. I also like the Bait-one with the shark fin art. I have the amaray with the same cover, but you cannot really see the picture because it is full with text and logos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lenny Nero

I was initially going for Cover B, but then I’ve seen that colouring a lot, and think Cover A would be more striking

For anyone who wants to ship it internationally, I ordered from JPC. Shipping to the UK was very reasonable.

Cover A:

Cover B:

Seen a doku about the evolution of mankind at recently. Lucy was named after the Beatles-song "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" , that ran in the radio while she was found and the guy who made the excavations was also named Johansson, I think Derek or Daryll.

Last edited:
Covers are high gloss (as is usual for HanseSound), title is debossed (which was also the main marketing point), very sharp print. Printed back.

• Informative
Reactions: komor
For anyone who wants to ship it internationally, I ordered from JPC. Shipping to the UK was very reasonable.

Cover A:

Cover B:
I ordered from them two weeks and I'm still waiting on delivery nearly two weeks after posting. To be fair I got a load of Christmas cards through the door today that were posted late November!

I ordered from them two weeks and I'm still waiting on delivery nearly two weeks after posting. To be fair I got a load of Christmas cards through the door today that were posted late November!
I ordered beginning of this week and it arrived yesterday. Hope yours turns up soon!