Lucy - In theaters July 25, 2014

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Lucy (2014)

Tagline: The average person uses 10% of their brain capacity. Imagine what she could do with 100%.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Luc Besson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgan Freeman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Choi Min-sik[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amr Waked[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julian Rhind-Tutt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pilou Asbæk[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Analeigh Tipton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicolas Phongpheth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jan Oliver Schroeder[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luca Angeletti[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Loïc Brabant[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pierre Grammont[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pierre Poirot[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bertrand Quoniam[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pascal Loison[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabelle Cagnat[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pierre Gérard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frédéric Chau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claire Tran[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]François Legrand[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bob Martet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cédric Chevalme[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alexis Rangheard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tonio Descanvelle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christophe Lavalle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Julien Personnaz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Bravais[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Renaud Cestre[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thibault Segouin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Claire Zaniolo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alessandro Giallocosta[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Wolfgang Pissors[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sifan Shao[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Chan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]I. Cheng-Sheng[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chou Chung-Wei[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Huan Jhih-Cyuan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Ma[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tseng Sheng-En[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Liu Hsieh-Min[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sandra Abouav[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abel Aboualiten[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ken Lin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Feng Hsing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hao-Hsiang Hsu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laura D'Arista[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eunyul Hong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Samuel Churin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mason Lee[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mohammad Aslam Ansari[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Dust[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diego Llano[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Timothy Reevis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]German Tintaya Mamani[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kanneti Sawe Han[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2014-07-25[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]89[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
rwn876MeqienhOVSSjtUPnwxn0Z.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Set in a world that is run by the mob, street gangs, drug addicts and corrupted cops, Lucy (Scarlett Johansson), a woman living in Taipei, Taiwan, works as a drug mule for the mob. The drug she inadvertently takes goes into her system, changing her into a metahuman.[5] She can absorb knowledge instantaneously, is able to move objects with her mind and can't feel pain and other discomforts.

Trailer!

Attachments

• lucy.jpg
    lucy.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 223
Last edited by a moderator:
After watching Cap Am 2, Scarlett has become one of my top 3 women :D This is a must-see!

I didn't realize when I first saw the trailer ahead of Cap 2 that it was Luc Besson. Now that I know that, it makes so much sense how cool this looks.