Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release: September 1st, 2015
Platform: PS4, XB1
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

Play as Mad Max, a lone warrior who must embark on a perilous journey after his Interceptor is stolen by a deadly gang of marauders. A reluctant hero with an instinct for survival, Max wants nothing more than to leave the madness behind and find solace in the storied "Plains of Silence".

The World Goes Mad 2014.

Attachments

• cover.jpg
    cover.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Looks great game, but too bad for Max, Snake come back 2 days before :D

I will not be suprised if this game is delayed because of Metal Gear Solid 5 release

@Noodles @harry @DADDYCOOL187 @mllNY @Tacozilla @mlmaier84 @tridon @luke98 This is fu**ing AWESOME! :woot: :thumbs: Looks like a lot of FUN! :wacky: :cool:

Mad Max GoKart Paintball War - 4K!

http://www.comingsoon.net/extras/ne...tball-war-takes-you-down-the-fury-road-to-fun
When you were being visually overwhelmed by the incredible vehicular action staged in the Namibian desert by director George Miller for Mad Max: Fury Road, were you thinking to yourself, “Man, wouldn’t this be even cooler if everyone were driving GoKarts instead of real cars?” Well now your prayers have been answered as a group of enthusiastic recreationists have fashioned some extremely cool little vehicles to pay tribute to Tom Hardy’s Max Rockatansky. There’s paintballs instead of bullets, but the stunts are just as hair-raising as the real film! Check it out below, along with some behind-the-scenes footage as well!

Shot on-location in Green River Utah, this mayhem-filled rally was filmed by Devin Graham using the RED Dragon camera and sponsored by Warner Brothers Games to promote the new Mad Max game, which is set to debut on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 1.

Saw on social media yesterday that some people I follow had already received their copy from Game in the UK, so I went to see what the status of my order was, only to suddenly realise I never actually pre-ordered it. :facepalm::rofl:

Got the Ripper Edition ordered now though, so hopefully it'll be shipping soon! Anyone else's copy on the way, or maybe you even have it already?

Reactions: luke98
Saw on social media yesterday that some people I follow had already received their copy from Game in the UK, so I went to see what the status of my order was, only to suddenly realise I never actually pre-ordered it. :facepalm::rofl:

Got the Ripper Edition ordered now though, so hopefully it'll be shipping soon! Anyone else's copy on the way, or maybe you even have it already?
Ripper edition is a Futurepak it looks glossy and embossed, no interior :(

Reactions: Noodles
Ripper edition is a Futurepak it looks glossy and embossed, no interior :(
I have a few Futurepaks for games, so that doesn't bother me... shame there's no interior art though, as there's plenty of great looking screenshots they could've used. Mine dispatched yesterday anyway, so hoping it arrives today. :D

It looks great !!
It sure does! Mine arrived in the post earlier, and as always with Futurepaks... the embossing is out of this world, and the paint is nice and thick (none of that cheap flaky stuff like on most Steelbooks). ;)

I completed the story earlier and I'm not sure what I think of the ending... bloody thing depressed me lol. I really enjoyed the game overall though and my main aim was to fully upgrade Max and the Magnum Opus, which I managed to do. :D