Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: January 24, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99

13343551-9944897236486168.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me too. There's still time, though, we'll see...
But how did you get it down to 85€? :OMG:
Tax gets automatically subtracted when items get shipped outside of EU, so 99 turned into 79, plus split shipping between 7 items, around 5-6 euro each.

Tax gets automatically subtracted when items get shipped outside of EU, so 99 turned into 79, plus split shipping between 7 items, around 5-6 euro each.
Weird... Du you have to pay import fees later on? When you order from Amazon UK or US from inside the EU you get extra tax on top. The EU is not messing around when it comes to tax. :LOL: With Zavvi I now pay tax twice every time because OISS doesn't work properly (and I have to go get a refund from Zavvi).

Weird... Du you have to pay import fees later on? When you order from Amazon UK or US from inside the EU you get extra tax on top. The EU is not messing around when it comes to tax. :LOL: With Zavvi I now pay tax twice every time because OISS doesn't work properly (and I have to go get a refund from Zavvi).
No import tax on an unlimited number of packages below €200 equivalent each (15% on amount over that limit). Used to have $1000 limit, was lowered a couple of years ago, everyone was upset and angry, but it doesn't seem as bad, as most EU countries. :D

Italian Amazon still has it releasing on the 9th of December, I ordered there (just €85 shipped), so I hope they move it also.
Amazon Spain individual steel releases so far still have same release date, but we'll see.
I hope these individual releases still gets shipped on time. If there's nothing wrong with 1 and 4 i don't see why they wouldn't be shipped, except where they're bundled with 2 and 3...

No import tax on an unlimited number of packages below €200 equivalent each (15% on amount over that limit). Used to have $1000 limit, was lowered a couple of years ago, everyone was upset and angry, but it doesn't seem as bad, as most EU countries. :D
45895-terry-crews-mind-blown-gif-8UxZ.gif

Amazon Spain individual steel releases so far still have same release date, but we'll see.
I hope these individual releases still gets shipped on time. If there's nothing wrong with 1 and 4 i don't see why they wouldn't be shipped, except where they're bundled with 2 and 3...
Apparently part 3 is also fine. So I'm also likely to keep my pre-order. If all else fails I can always replace that single disc myself. Or I'll pre-order from Amazon DE after all, which is live now, to be elegible to participate in a possible replacement program...

Reactions: Lenny Nero