Man of Steel (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 8 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, and at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

12668728-1334790364508449.jpg

12668728-7854790364720153.jpg 12668728-1554790364656979.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally after weeks of waiting a movie I'm interested in buying a Steelbook of and this needs a nice one there's been some awful efforts. Especially that one with 3D stuck in the middle of it.

Reactions: djjez83
Finally after weeks of waiting a movie I'm interested in buying a Steelbook of and this needs a nice one there's been some awful efforts. Especially that one with 3D stuck in the middle of it.
The range of MoS steels to date have been decent enough. Some more simplistic than others in terms of art and finish but on the whole none have been 'awful' imo. It's all subjective of course.
On the lower end of the scale you have the logo design release going through towards the german, korea and comic releases and at the top end of the scale the WEA's, with Manta being the very best.

The range of MoS steels to date have been decent enough. Some more simplistic than others in terms of art and finish but on the whole none have been awful.
On the lower end of the scale you have the logo design release going through towards the german, korea and comic releases and at the top end of the scale the WEA's, with Manta being the very best.
Yeah I knew about the Manta one I've personally found them a bit boring so over to you Zavvi wow me!

Zavvi has the listing now for the Red Carpet members. It's the illustrated SteelBook already released with the same black and white back and same interior.