Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that if it has been returned as per the tracking information, that it will be sent out again and there would be a new tracking number for the new shipment.
Your package was send back to china,we just pick it up,you can choice refund or resend,please PM me,thanks.

Reactions: Lester
Dear @wxlinkswd and @n3wk1d
can you please figure out what's happening with my package too?
The tracking number is RV216734557CN

I've been patiently waiting for it to do some update after SO MANY RETURNS that I saw in the tracking either on
中国邮政-给据邮件跟踪查询系统 or ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK (which I use for all of my tracking),
but I can't see any movement since 2019-11-15 16:44, and is almost one month since then,
but close to two months (exactly on Christmas day).
I definitely want the item/product!

Thank you for any helpful input you might provide!

it seems that my package have been canceled to export.

What could be the reason? is there anybody who knows its cause or who get same problem?

Hi @wxlinkswd
It's now been some time since the last update and the last movement for my package shows NOV 20th. Can you please confirm that it was actually dispatched on that date and that it's not waiting in some whs or back at the shop?

Thanks in advance.

@wxlinkswd

Viewing the experience of people with Infinity War (from WeET Collection) I decided to open my OC Box of Man of Steel.

Mother of good how the retailers are doing!
In the beggining, the cover of OC Box had a deep Scratch... Following with slips and even both steelbooks in it.
My tracking number was
LL813277465CN

I can provide pictures of everything arrived with annoying scrub marks , scratches and many more.

Hi @wxlinkswd
It's now been some time since the last update and the last movement for my package shows NOV 20th. Can you please confirm that it was actually dispatched on that date and that it's not waiting in some whs or back at the shop?

Thanks in advance.

I would really appreciate a reply @wxlinkswd . It's been a month now since the last update on 17track and the package has not arrived yet...
Is the tracking info correct or is the package still somewhere in China?

As a followup to anyone interested, I did finally receive my copy last week. Way longer than usual, but I'm happy it ended up in-hand.

Thanks @wxlinkswd
I for one din NOT received it!
And actually my item seems that after almost one month of no movement, to have restarted doing “returns” in China.
Does ANYONE here had seen such “behavior”as this before?
Please take a look at the tracking RV216734557CN and let me know your opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
OK and thanks for your reply, but please tell me, did you also had SO MANY RETURNS as I can see in my tracking?

I had several returns at the beginning but the last update shows it as dispatched on NOV-20th.
I'll waitnl a bit longer with the hope it's all because of the holidays...

Reactions: Felix_ro
I had several returns at the beginning but the last update shows it as dispatched on NOV-20th.
I'll waitnl a bit longer with the hope it's all because of the holidays...
I also had such BIG pause, when I was REALLY HOPPING that will get here, but then, started AGAIN with the returns.
Also, you might think that they (China) do NOT had holidays as we had, the Chinese New Year is yet to come (I don't know exactly when, but I think something like February); also they do not celebrate Christmas as we do.
So, they (in China) had "full working" I believe, as contrast as we did...

I for one din NOT received it!
And actually my item seems that after almost one month of no movement, to have restarted doing “returns” in China.
Does ANYONE here had seen such “behavior”as this before?
Please take a look at the tracking RV216734557CN and let me know your opinion!
That's a crazy amount of security returns. Hope you get it... one day.

I also had such BIG pause, when I was REALLY HOPPING that will get here, but then, started AGAIN with the returns.
Also, you might think that they (China) do NOT had holidays as we had, the Chinese New Year is yet to come (I don't know exactly when, but I think something like February); also they do not celebrate Christmas as we do.
So, they (in China) had "full working" I believe, as contrast as we did...

Actually, China was off in the first week (whole week) of October - Golden Week.
Seeing how much they export, it's possible they had a HUGE backlog at the "post office". I think the host mentioned this a few pages ago, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'll wait a week more and then start nagging at the host.
Also, the host contacted me via PM a week or so ago, so I'm not being ignored :)

Reactions: DMD4k
Actually, China was off in the first week (whole week) of October - Golden Week.
Seeing how much they export, it's possible they had a HUGE backlog at the "post office". I think the host mentioned this a few pages ago, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt. I'll wait a week more and then start nagging at the host.
Also, the host contacted me via PM a week or so ago, so I'm not being ignored :)
Well, also actually, my copy shipping details was created just on 25 October, so the LAST week of the month, and although I do believe they had a lot to ship out, I still can't understand WHY MAJORITY of the people here already got their copy LONG TIME AGO (November-December) but mine still doing LOOPS of "returns".
I also got a reply from @wxlinkswd (THANKS!) some time back, but still, this doesn't suffice as the package tracking seems to continue doing the loops!

Furthermore, I have to say this was the longest time I have EVER waited for ANYTHING (not just Blu-Rays) coming from China! Never had something reach two full months, let alone more, just one item once that actually had been declared "lost" (was not a Blu-Ray). Therefore, this is for me the worst experience ever, but I still hope I'll get my item in good condition (although if I'm honest with myself, after so much time "in transit", I'm expecting the package to be SEVERELY damaged, so my hopes are that in this unfortunate event, the host will be able to deal with HDZeta and replace it, as I clearly -and especially after waiting so long- I will NOT want refund).

I've also thought that this "delay" could (somehow) be because, the customs and the shippers, seeing the so-low-cost on the package, AND considering the destination (Romania not one BIG and IMPORTANT country as for example would be UK, or Germany, let's say), they treat it as it is, a low cost item that can be "disregarded" easily.... just a thought, but might be so very accurate...

Reactions: Raimi
Furthermore, I have to say this was the longest time I have EVER waited for ANYTHING (not just Blu-Rays) coming from China! Never had something reach two full months, let alone more, just one item once that actually had been declared "lost" (was not a Blu-Ray). Therefore, this is for me the worst experience ever, but I still hope I'll get my item in good condition (although if I'm honest with myself, after so much time "in transit", I'm expecting the package to be SEVERELY damaged, so my hopes are that in this unfortunate event, the host will be able to deal with HDZeta and replace it, as I clearly -and especially after waiting so long- I will NOT want refund).

This is my first HDZeta, so I'll think hard with the next purchase. Although I'm sure it's not their fault, it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth :(
Man, I have to admit that the thought of it being damaged didn't even cross my mind...till now :OMG:

I've also thought that this "delay" could (somehow) be because, the customs and the shippers, seeing the so-low-cost on the package, AND considering the destination (Romania not one BIG and IMPORTANT country as for example would be UK, or Germany, let's say), they treat it as it is, a low cost item that can be "disregarded" easily.... just a thought, but might be so very accurate...

Eh, I'm from Slovenia. I'm probably in the same basket regarding priorities as you are :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.