Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your comment @Covcraig
Does the 4K Slip have embossing on the back?

Superman and Cape are embossed, the rest is a holofoil finish on the 4k/single lenti edition

The special pack/full slip - again Superman and Cape are embossed as is the title and logo. There looks to be a texture on the superman logo to give it a rougher feel. There is a light holofoil effect in the background on the front and the back is just a matt finish

Damn @Dazzler_31117 and @Covcraig, congrats on your special delivery :thanks::thumbs: my excitement level just intensified to Level “Gaston” :D

1572762172668.gif
as that is one grand looking rich, sharp ‘n’ crisp OC Lenti Boxset especially when all 6 DCEU HDZ Boxsets are lined up together :drool: Yeah shame we didn’t get no loose lenti character cards with this one but at least the continuation of inner OC artwork continues. I think we got spoilt a lil with Aquaman so while this looks great it does lose a point or so for somewhat repetitive artwork (studio approval restrictions?), use of plain card stock on the FS and lack of those ultra cool lenti cards. Just thankful now the gap to the left of BvS has now been filled so thank you HDZ for finally bringing this to fruition. In the meantime I will keep on waiting for my MoS as my last update is ;

“Beijing, leaving [International Express Bulk Investment Department], next stop [Beijing Terminal]” :(

Reactions: milky and St4rlord
Were the WW and BvS print runs lower than say Aquaman and this MoS?

I need you’re opinion guys I’m looking to pick one of the lenti those who have received theirs which is the nicest one DL or SL? I can’t pick both looks nice in the pic.... I would a appreciate the help

I need you’re opinion guys I’m looking to pick one of the lenti those who have received theirs which is the nicest one DL or SL? I can’t pick both looks nice in the pic.... I would a appreciate the help
I think DL looks the nicer of the two. It's a nicer image of him floating rather than on the ground. A better placed logo and nicer background imo, doesn't need the title. Also a much stronger (no pun intended) back image.

Reactions: Raz316
I think DL looks the nicer of the two. It's a nicer image of him floating rather than on the ground. A better placed logo and nicer background imo, doesn't need the title. Also a much stronger (no pun intended) back image.

Thank you for you’re honest opinion

Hi,

I'm new here. Superman fan in the UK and collector of Bluray steelbooks, but this is the first time I've purchased a premium product, especially from oversees. The current status of my orders (Full slip, and boxset) are attached. Concerned there been no update to the tracking since 23rd October on the fullslip. Any advice or reassurance is welcome. I really don't want to miss out on this.

Fullslip.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 14.53.56.png

Hi,

I'm new here. Superman fan in the UK and collector of Bluray steelbooks, but this is the first time I've purchased a premium product, especially from oversees. The current status of my orders (Full slip, and boxset) are attached. Concerned there been no update to the tracking since 23rd October on the fullslip. Any advice or reassurance is welcome. I really don't want to miss out on this.

View attachment 454258
View attachment 454259
I wouldn't worry too much, most of the time the parcel disappears off the face of the earth when it comes to tracking and then reappears at your front door without any warning when least expected.

Remember, it's also approaching Christmas now too so some things will slow down.

Hi,

View attachment 454258
View attachment 454259
Hi,
It looks like it left China on Nov 02nd. So give it another week or two. Like Dazzler said, holiday season is upon us and plus it has to go through customs as well.

And btw, welcome to the forums. Have fun :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.