Man of Steel (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDzeta Exclusive Gold Label) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 20, 2019
Purchase link: Pre-order and GB September 10, 2019 at 10 AM EST
Group buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - Boxset
Notes: WEA Steelbook, 4K+3D+2D

Man of Steel, lenticular box set.jpgMan of Steel, double lenticular slip.jpgMan of Steel, full slip.jpgMan of Steel, 4K UHD lenticular slip (only box set).jpgMan of Steel, special pack (only for box set).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I take it payment fail on your order status on their website is final and doesn't update to success.This is even though it says thanks for your order.

Last edited:
Payment failed. I’m officially done with them and their stupid website. They are the worst amongst all premium retailers.
Happy there is one less retailer to worry about now.

True... but not a reason to stop buying from other outlets really. Just get them elsewhere! It's not hard, in fact it's easier.

Got the set and Fullslip secured elsewhere a few days ago but was good to watch this unfold here.

I wonder how many of those who slated it still quietly grabbed one for themselves, or to sell on.

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
I passed this. The Manta steelbook is already perfect for me.
Might try to hunt down that double lenti slip later though to replace the transition lenti from Manta.

If you got a payment failed message when ordering on the HDZeta website, check your account orders with them and whichever payment you used, as they may have gone through. I had the same problem with ordering Ready Player One, I panicked I tried again and again and now I have three copies. Two I need to sell on at some point. I did try and cancel the two extra copies, but couldn't on the website and messages got ignored.

• Wow
Reactions: Vaako
If you got a payment failed message when ordering on the HDZeta website, check your account orders with them and whichever payment you used, as they may have gone through. I had the same problem with ordering Ready Player One, I panicked I tried again and again and now I have three copies. Two I need to sell on at some point. I did try and cancel the two extra copies, but couldn't on the website and messages got ignored.

Say what? and what if you contact hdzeta customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.