Manta Lab - Retailer Thread (now sales website operated by Collectong)

New sales website: Collectors from Kwun Tong. HK SAR

best-retailer-png.411629

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - ?
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 -
ME#27 -

Last edited by a moderator:
I have bought some items from debossed uk (2 manta lab releases) just seeing if anyone has bought from there before/ had any issues?

Reactions: 8cans
Updated list

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - Dunkirk
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 - Us
ME#27 - Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
ME#28 - ?
ME#29 - Joker
ME#30 - Birds of Prey
ME#31 - Drive
ME#32 - Tenet
ME#33 - ?
ME#34 - Interstellar
ME#35 - The Prestige
ME#36 - ?
ME#37 - Her
ME#38 - Wonder Woman 1984
ME#39 - ZS Justice League
ME#40 - Blade Runner
ME#41 - Godzilla vs Kong
ME#42 - ?
ME#43 - ?
ME#44 - ?
ME#45 - ?
ME#46 - ?
ME#47 - ?
ME#48 - The Matrix Resurrections
ME#49 - Dune
ME#50 - 2001: A Space Odyssey
ME#51 - The Suicide Squad
ME#52 - The Batman

I'm going to guess Inception takes #33, TDK trilogy takes #42-44 and Matrix 1-3 takes #45-47

No idea if #22 and #28 ever gets filled or what takes #36

Hey guys, this is John and I want to make a rather long announcement with our production updates so please read this post if you are interested in what we are doing lately with our production.

Everyone in the office is working really hard to catch up with the delayed releases and we are finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Releases without premiums are getting finished on time and those with premiums, we are releasing them first to our retailers and premiums will be shipped within September.

This year's been a quite disgusting year for us for how much we had to suffer with the production delays and schedule changes. There were multiple lockdowns with our factories and because of these lockdowns, we are receiving our goods and materials by sea. By truck, delivery could be drove down in a day but now it takes 4-5 days to just deliver the goods to us. When we are making samples, returning the shipment also takes weeks so we are facing some difficulties we've never had in the past. Also, we are making things that we've never made in the past so our (my) forecasting skill is already quite poor but it made things worse thinking that we could finish these productions in a month or two. After we started to work on these materials, we've realized that we had no idea how long it was going to take at all.

We have learned more about production with different materials but these delays really made us work in a chaotic environment and ultimately made our collectors wait a long time for the products. We sincerely apologize for the delays because this was totally not intended by us but with different external and internal factors, we've faced the longest production delays with our products. We learned a lot from this experience so in the future, we hope to create more valuable collectibles for our collectors so we hope our collectors could understand our difficulties.

For the motherboxes, we have received the first batch of motherboxes last week and we were QCing and packing some of the products. However, we found some products to have differences from our production samples so we've decided to postpone the release again. We want to make sure that our product meets our expectations and standards and we also believe that our collectors expect the same from us. I feel quite sick writing this because this project has been going on for a very very long time and delaying this was the last thing we wanted to do.

We want to make a few more improvements by remaking some of the boxes and returning some faulties back to the factory. We really apologize to every collector who has been waiting such a long time for this release. We've been making a lot of premiums recently and frankly the production schedule is quite different from printing schedule. With printing related materials, In the worst case scenario, they can be redone in a couple of weeks or at most a month but when it comes to making premiums with resin, metal and other materials, we are expecting at least 1 month to 2 month for remaking and redoing things again. We are definitely learning and getting better at this so we won't make the same mistake of delaying releases for months in the future. . We will notify our retailers in regards to this matter and they will contact each collect directly about the delays. Again, we apologize for the delays and we hope to get everything finished within September.

Thank you very much for reading and we will make more posts with the updates with our next releases with Exclusive Steelbooks, global releases and consumer products soon.

Best regards,
John

[Tentative Schedule for Old & New Releases]

Dear customers,

We've received the latest update with the delivery schedule for the remaining releases and the new ones.

1. ZSJL Mother boxes - Late September - Early October (Base on the packing speed).
2. Dune Premium Box - Late October
3. Batman OC Box - Late September - Early October
4. The Suicide Squad Pre-order - Late September
5. 2001 Space Odyssey Pre-order - Late October

We hope to ship out the goods as soon as possible for our customers.

Thank you.
Collectong

Wonder whats next after 2001 next month

54BE8795-B578-4C4D-8C74-D4C235EC25E6.jpeg41F5AA84-C843-4FA0-B84F-B8E069DFFC76.jpeg

I have bought some items from debossed uk (2 manta lab releases) just seeing if anyone has bought from there before/ had any issues
Hi @loaf. I’ve also been looking at this site and as a ‘newbie’ also wondering how it went? Did you receive your items yet? Thanks!

I can't believe no one has got these yet on here or do have and did not post any pics unless in a different thread. I got the steelbook frame and some FS and DL protectors. I don't have enough SL to order that one. The protector quality is pretty much the same as the OC protector so it's ok but steelbook central feels thicker and better but these do fit perfectly. They better being as there meant for these particular slips. It has adorable little silver lettering on the bottom of the protector as well.
IMG_20230321_104819587.jpg
IMG_20230321_105927982.jpg