Manta Lab x Disney

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Posting here for visibility. Feel free to discuss.

Hi guys, this is John and I hope everyone is doing well. Today, I am very excited and happy to make an announcement that from July, we have become a Consumer Product Licensee for The Walt Disney Company Hong Kong.

More updates and news related to this news will be posted but the biggest reason why we obtained the license was to create Marvel Steelbooks.

More info and details will be shared soon.

Thank you very much.
John

88A9EAD5-A736-44D8-BE39-8CF486823152.jpeg

robert-downey-jr-dancing.gif

I wish that they would release The Abyss extended edition, Avatar Extended Edition, True Lies, Tombstone and Die Hard 1, 2 and 3.

HDZeta needs to release Terminator 2 and Film Arena needs to release Aliens and the rest of the Planet of the Apes films that they said they were doing (to complete my older collections)

Way to go Manta supporting the 6 6 6 in their logo, witchcraft, evil woke corporation. P a s s for me.
The fact that the logo is predicated on his actual signature naturally has no value and means nothing.

But hey....666 is The Number of the Beast, and I can't let an awesome Iron Maiden reference go by without supporting this awesome rock band:

Reactions: RMA and GeoRattray
I wish that they would release The Abyss extended edition, Avatar Extended Edition, True Lies, Tombstone and Die Hard 1, 2 and 3.

HDZeta needs to release Terminator 2 and Film Arena needs to release Aliens and the rest of the Planet of the Apes films that they said they were doing (to complete my older collections)
I assume you mean the new apes films. If not, and you mean the classics, welcome to the club!!!!

Aliens would be freaking sensational is FAC did that.

there's been no motion or roadmap for this partnership publicly since the initial announcement, right?

anyone suspect the one clicks for these will be a FS and a DL with a unique trinket like the WB releases?

Likely. That's the naff way manta seem to be going most of the time now. Glad I'm not a OC collector.
i generally only get their fullslips, but i went for the 2001: a space odyssey OC for the monolith lol
a few of my marvel slips could use either a lenticular upgrade, or counterpart.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
i generally only get their fullslips, but i went for the 2001: a space odyssey OC for the monolith lol
a few of my marvel slips could use either a lenticular upgrade, or counterpart.
I just need Hulk now for a complete base MCU set. But I have slowly been picking up extras. The jewel of them being the WeEt lenti Captain Marvel which is just amazing.