Marie Bergeron Chat Thread

looks really cool, but not sure where I could display it. I might grab one though because it does look so cool.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.8 KB · Views: 222
Her work is great. If I grabbed her Vader one then I'd grab this one. But like Blu no where I could put it

I admit it would be fine next to Darth Vader :)

see, I couldn't do that, put an Apocalypse Now 12x12 next to a Star Wars 18x24. For me each piece on a wall must compliment the piece next to it. So if I had the Vader, I'd want some other Star Wars or Sci-Fi pieces next to it. If I were going to hang this piece, I'd for sure be in the market for more war type prints, maybe an Apocalypse Now Mondo or something.

It is true that it would be ridiculous side, I had not paid attention to the size but color is very close to that level.
For now I have one so I can not put somewhere else... ah so in my bathroom with my green plants :hilarious:

see, I couldn't do that, put an Apocalypse Now 12x12 next to a Star Wars 18x24. For me each piece on a wall must compliment the piece next to it. So if I had the Vader, I'd want some other Star Wars or Sci-Fi pieces next to it. If I were going to hang this piece, I'd for sure be in the market for more war type prints, maybe an Apocalypse Now Mondo or something.

Not a bad way to organize. It's fun to see other collectors layouts. I mainly keep artists to artists pieces. I have an Englert wall with Dont Let it Pull to the Left, This is my Farn, It's a Dino, and soon Let's see if you can do 90. The only ones I have that are mixed artists is my Game of Thrones wall